No announcement yet.

The Groove's June 2008 Freebie Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to everyone here for their awesome pages.
    Here is another one.Thank you so much Deanne for the wonderful freebie. I also use your very elegant kit "Lilac Whisper" to combine different colours like you asked for this challenge.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

All these pages are sooooo awesome. Fantastic Moonlight!

Comment

I am totally amazed at all the beautiful pages so far!!! All these different color combinations are awesome, so many beautiful pages. Great job everyone--it's amazing how creative everyone is.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thank you MommaBird.
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Okay, here goes my first challenge entry. I'm just in awe of all the entries so far. I bow to the talent here on this website!!!

And I absolutely love this kit! Thanks so much!
            Last edited by Scrappyfrog; 06-23-2008, 10:07 AM.
            Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
            sigpic
            My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

love your lo. Great Job !!
              My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
              Vanessa

Comment

The variety of entries this month is stunning! There are many wedding themes which is great to see in June!, but plenty on other perfectly gorgeous subjects, too. Congrats to all the creative takes on the same kit - see how many possibilities one kit presents?

Happy Scrapping!

The Groove Editors
                The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Here's another try. Still in the peach/orange catagory of colors but a different shade from my first.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Hey Carumba!!! phew this is so hard.... I justr got back from holidays today and already youre stressing me out- LOL How can I choose a winner when they are all winners.. I am blown away by the creativity and diversity of the entries.. excellent work everyone - every single one!!!! I have to look again and again- every time I think "wow" this is the best I look at the next one and think the same... Stop stressing me out you guys... stop posting such great entries...
                    By the end of June I will make an announcement here- so stay posted

Comment

Here's mine..I hope I do this right..lol
                      [/url]
                      Happy Scrappin!
                      Traci

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I hadn't checked in here for a while. The layouts are all amazing and how wonderful to see all the newbies in here!!!!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

here is my first attemp.
                          http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...challenge1.jpg
                          have a very blessed day!
                          sharonb
                          sigpic

http//www.sharonb.info/mall
                          Link me please!

Free Kits & Graphics everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Horsedreamn2 View Post
                            Here's mine..I hope I do this right..lol
                            very beautiful!!
                            have a very blessed day!
                            sharonb
                            sigpic

http//www.sharonb.info/mall
                            Link me please!

Free Kits & Graphics everyday!

Comment

what an unbelievable job.. picking a winnwer.. they are such good arrangements - you have all excelled.. but I want to announce that the winner is:
                              absolutely everyone!!!!!! Yep - I just cant choose so heres a free kit for everyone that entered
                              the link below will allow you a free download of the CHIFFON ROSE KIT ( as promised)
                              I have set an expiry date of JULY 7th on the downloads so you only have a week... IF anyone who has (in june) submitted an entry in this challenge and find this "prize" after Jul 7th please email me and I will give you another link to Chiffon Rose

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/g2inzk
                              thank you so much everyone that entered - great WORK! youre all winners in my book
                              Love ya's - Deanne

Comment

Moonbeam, this is so lovely, thank you so much!
                                Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                                *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                                Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                                OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                                X