X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Groove
    started a topic The Groove's June 2008 Freebie Challenge

The Groove's June 2008 Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Hello from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s *free* monthly newsletter.

Each month, a featured designer will offer a great freebie mini-kit and issue a challenge based on that kit.

All you need to do is download the freebie, create a layout that steps up to the challenge, upload it to your gallery, and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread!

There's MORE! Everyone gets the freebie, and three lucky, random participants will also receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad. WOO-HOO!

Details about this month's freebie and challenge are below!

The "Freebie" Part

Deanne Gow-Smith has generously supplied a freebie mini-kit to all our Groove readers based on her lovely full kit called Victorian Series Charlemaine. Find it below, attached to this post - download it, and use it to get in on the challenge!

The “Challenge” Part!

Deanne has issued this challenge based on her freebie mini-kit:

Use the freebie mini-kit to create a layout. Add to this layout two papers or embellishments from a different source (i.e., not from this kit), but who's colors cooordinate with your page. Post your layout in a reply to the Monthly Freebie Challenge thread (June 2008).

Three lucky, random challenge participants will get an official Scrapbook MAX!mousepad.

Love the mini-kit and want more? Get the full kit today!

So get the freebies, accept the challenge, and get in on the fun (and the possibility of a free mousepad!)

And of course, be sure to check out the June 2008 issue of The Groove!You'll find more freebies, inspiration, and even an awesome discount on featured kits in the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store!

Happy Scrapping!

Your Groove Editors,
    Karin and Marnie

Not yet signed up for The Groove? Click here!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 07-01-2008, 10:39 AM.

• omajo
    replied
    Thanks for the kit Deanne, I love it !!

Leave a comment:

• Scrappyfrog
    replied
    Gorgeous kit...thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• twpclerk
    replied
    Moonbeam, this is so lovely, thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    what an unbelievable job.. picking a winnwer.. they are such good arrangements - you have all excelled.. but I want to announce that the winner is:
    absolutely everyone!!!!!! Yep - I just cant choose so heres a free kit for everyone that entered
    the link below will allow you a free download of the CHIFFON ROSE KIT ( as promised)
    I have set an expiry date of JULY 7th on the downloads so you only have a week... IF anyone who has (in june) submitted an entry in this challenge and find this "prize" after Jul 7th please email me and I will give you another link to Chiffon Rose

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/g2inzk
    thank you so much everyone that entered - great WORK! youre all winners in my book
    Love ya's - Deanne

Leave a comment:

• sharonb50
    replied
    Originally posted by Horsedreamn2 View Post
    Here's mine..I hope I do this right..lol
    very beautiful!!

Leave a comment:

• sharonb50
    replied
    here is my first attemp.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...challenge1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    Wow, I hadn't checked in here for a while. The layouts are all amazing and how wonderful to see all the newbies in here!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Horsedreamn2
    replied
    Here's mine..I hope I do this right..lol
    [/url]

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    Hey Carumba!!! phew this is so hard.... I justr got back from holidays today and already youre stressing me out- LOL How can I choose a winner when they are all winners.. I am blown away by the creativity and diversity of the entries.. excellent work everyone - every single one!!!! I have to look again and again- every time I think "wow" this is the best I look at the next one and think the same... Stop stressing me out you guys... stop posting such great entries...
    By the end of June I will make an announcement here- so stay posted

Leave a comment:

• O2BNGdHope
    replied
    Here's another try. Still in the peach/orange catagory of colors but a different shade from my first.

Leave a comment:

• The Groove
    replied
    The variety of entries this month is stunning! There are many wedding themes which is great to see in June!, but plenty on other perfectly gorgeous subjects, too. Congrats to all the creative takes on the same kit - see how many possibilities one kit presents?

Happy Scrapping!

The Groove Editors

Leave a comment:

• mariet
    replied
    love your lo. Great Job !!

Leave a comment:

• Scrappyfrog
    replied
    Okay, here goes my first challenge entry. I'm just in awe of all the entries so far. I bow to the talent here on this website!!!

And I absolutely love this kit! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Scrappyfrog; 06-23-2008, 10:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Moonlightpearl
    replied
    Thank you MommaBird.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X