• Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 29 - Swap n crop

this Challenge does not start until monday 9th of june

this week we will be doing Swap n Crop

to those wishing to join in this up coming challenge - email me (or PM me) with at least 2 photographs of your choice plus a little history/story behind them asap

once i have all the photos in i will send your photos to another person in the challenge and you are to do layout(s) with the photos you have recieved

if you wish to join the challenge Swap & Crop, please email me by 8th june = sunday night at the latest so i can pair you up - once paired up i will email you 'other halves' photo's on the 8th June (Monday)

please note your email address will not be forwarded, stored or given out to anyone, i promise to keep them safe and to myself

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

Oh wow this challenge requires an up front commitment

Sounds interesting for sure. Can we send photos for someone else to do for us but not commit to doing someone else's photos ..................

just kidding.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
      Oh wow this challenge requires an up front commitment

Sounds interesting for sure. Can we send photos for someone else to do for us but not commit to doing someone else's photos ..................

just kidding.
      rofl now that would be.....cheating

, Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Oops. I failed already. I only sent one photo. Sorry. Does it have to be 2? I don't think I have another one that would go with it.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

this sounds like fun...gotta go look for 2 pics....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Just sent some pics!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Hmmmm! This sounds interesting. I will have to find 2 pics to send!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

if anyone is having difficulty emailing the photos to me .....if you have the photos uploaded on the likes of flickr, photobucket, a file sharing site, uploaded to gallery here just pm me the link (plus little write up about pics) and i'll download them from there

, Check out my store
                Here

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Fiona, I didn't send 2. What's the purpose of the 2 photos? Should they match? Or should they be different so we can pick whichever photo we want to scrap?
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

i only said two or more so the person scrapping the pages could have some choice plus last time i ran this challenge people wanted to do more than one photo lol

for anyone that hasn't got any photos they want done but still wants to join in i have a ton of public domain photos all different subjects that can be scrapped ...just pm me to say you want to join in i will send you some to do ....but dont expect them to be easy subjects cos under my wings and halo beats the heart of a right little mischievious devil

, Check out my store
                    Here

Comment

• Vanessa
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2008

Couple of pics on the way to you for this one Fiona. Look forward to it.

Comment

• omajo
                        Digi Sage
                        • Dec 2006

Fiona, I just PM you with the link for the photos, hope it works ok !
                        Thanks so much,

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Vanessa
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2008

I just love that little devil. Every time I see him, he makes me smile - thank you

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

My pic have been sent...cant wait to play!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• MommaBird
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2007

I just sent a couple. Couldn't decide which to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X