This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a little bit of fun with this one.

One black and gold background paper, one white paper shape and lots of gold trimming.

This is a picture of me on my wedding day and also one of my daughter on her wedding day.

Comment

Here's mine.....

Comment

Vanessa, I love your layout, such rich colors, wow!
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

... and my second...

Comment

Just love all of these. Lori, love that pic of you on the MC..so cute. Vanessa, that gold is stunning with the black and white. And Mary, that yellow really really pops! Looks like it either belongs in a museum (abstract section) or a brain surgeons office...not sure which! LOL, Love it.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Mary you snuck another one in on me while I was typing! Love that blue, This one really pops too.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

wow these are absolutely stunning

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Amazing work girls.Wicked layouts that I love xo.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Here is my layout for week 31. The credits are placed in the gallery box.

Eye, love graduation layout. Gave me some good ideas. I just finished a grad CD, so I will have to see if any pages meet the criteria.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...25412&cat=1463

Comment

Too busy this week to join in but I'm loving everyones pages! Very pretty!

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Here is mine.

I used 2 papers from Kathy Woolery's Looking 4 love kit (I think it was a challenge gift). I used them on the edges. Lace and oval frame from Vanessa, The black paper background and redish paper in the lace frames I made. I used Donna's (Autistic Wonders) Manly shapes http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-scrapbooking-kits/products/Manly-Frames-SHAPES.html I think I used a shape from another kit of Donna's too but I don't remember which one. (sorry)

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Wow you all blow me away with your gorgeous talents. Totally loving what you have all created. Here is my second go at this challenge I was aiming for something different and ended up with a quiet layout, it might even be on the boring side lol

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

well done everyone your pages are fantastic, i love all the different layouts & ideas, keep them coming

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

This is my try at the challenge. I used Moonbeam's blue floral paper changed to black, Donna's (Autisticwonder's) FF3 freebie frame and shapes from SBM. This was fun!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                              *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                              Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                              OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Everyone is doing so fantastic! The first color I thought of with black and white was red, and I changed about 5 times before returning to my original color. Almost all colors look great with black and white. Great Challenge Fiona!

Last edited by MommaBird; 06-24-2008, 07:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to post link

Comment

Working...
                                X