• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fun fun challenge!

Here is mine..

credits in the gallery...

Comment

Another one for the foto fun challenge!!! Thanks to all your lovely ladies out there in sharing you wonderful shapes.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

fabulous pages everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

how about using thought bubbles as photo frames?

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

The main part of this layout started life as a portion of a wedding dress...
            I just took it from there. I love these natural shades.

FREEBIE PACK ON MY BLOG
            http://mh51.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here is my entree for this week, I'm enjoying using the gradient tool in PS.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Awesome pages that everyone has been creating, they are so unique and everyone has done such awesome creations I love them all here is my last two that I made for this

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

All these are really great. Oceania, always love your colors and ocean themes! Well, I posted coffee before, now anyone for cosmos with lime? Come on, it's the weekend! I think the pink and green swirlies came from a freebie download from Crystal. If they belong to somebody else, please acknowledge ownership. The shapes I used are included.

Attached Files

Comment

WOW! Everyone's pages are soooooo awesome! Great job everyone--there is so much talent here and I am loving the pages being created.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

fabulous fx you have going on in these pages ladies

*wanders off to work to dream up something hard for next week*

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

Sorry I haven't commented on anything this week, but I have been fighting with my computer, almost lost everything, but got it all back YEAH!! Anyway, I have loved all the layouts and want to thank you all for the new shapes, love those shapes!! For mine:
                        I used Fiona's Tutti May Challenge Paper, Donna's Frilly Frame IV and MommaBird's Shape 2 from this challenge.

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

I wanted to share this one too. This is one of the first layouts I did when I got SBM. The only shape I used was the Fancy Photoshapes for the edge blending that came with the program and then another Fancy for the center pic and I used one of my photos for the background and then layered over it with a star paper. It actually ended up looking like a collage and I was pretty happy with it.

This was from our trip to NYC for my daughter's birthday and we were able to meet the actors from the Broadway Play Little Mermaid. My daughter is in the center with Sierra Boggess who played Ariel. Looks to me like she could be a star too, but then I'm a little biased don't ya think!!! lol!!! Hope this fits into this challenge too!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Whew! Thought I might miss out on doing a layout for this week. Just got back this evening from the "vacation" with all the sick family. LOL! Did manage to get a few shots of my brother and his grandson which I'll be making lo's of next week. Here's my FotoFun challege. Credits in the gallery.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
                              Sorry I haven't commented on anything this week, but I have been fighting with my computer, almost lost everything, but got it all back YEAH!! Anyway, I have loved all the layouts and want to thank you all for the new shapes, love those shapes!! For mine:
                              I used Fiona's Tutti May Challenge Paper, Donna's Frilly Frame IV and MommaBird's Shape 2 from this challenge.

I am glad a found a home on your front porch

MommaBird

Comment

thankyou all for another sucessful challenge, your pages are inspirational

this weeks thankyou gift is from one of our newer designers to store Digiscrapalicious aka Crystal Longbrake

she has given you a fabulous kit called Miss Priss

, Check out my store
                                Here

Comment

Working...
                                X