Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly CHallenge 33 ~ And there were none!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a very very newbie rookie here...

I truly have no idea what I am doing, but this is so much fun. It isn't nearly as awesome as the other's that have been posted, but here is my submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
      Of course I can KP. These frames are actually incredibly easy to make if you have a programme like PSP. This one is made using French Script font, and I set my foreground colour to a gold pattern and my background colour to whatever infill colour I wish. I set the font size to as large as I can get it 400 or thereabouts and the outline width to about 6 px and then simply type "{ and }". Copy and rotate and line up the second set of brackets, merge layers and there you have it. If you use different font types you will achieve a different look to the brackets.
      Vanessa thanks a bunch for the mini tut on your frame, and for the frame. This is great!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Tymom, your layout is beautiful, you did a great job.
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Thanks, Fiona, I knew if I could read the words, it would become a lake!!

Oh, chucks, Momabird, you're the greatest!!! I love the poem. And I'm honored to be one of those receiving it! Thank you so much!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

WOW! beautiful LO's everybody!!

I hope it's ok to do a recipe, 'cause that's what I did ... it's a dessert type fruit salad recipe that a friend of mine gave me a while back... the kiddos love it which is always a plus

anyhoo, here's mine
            Attached Files

Comment

great pages ladies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Oh, MommaBird. What a wonderful poem. Thank you! Granny, could you pass me a Kleenex? <sniff, sniff>. Love the layouts everyone!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
                  Tymom, your layout is beautiful, you did a great job.
                  Thank you! I am so uncreative it is pathetic. I struggle with L/O constantly. That's why I love it here. I get so many ideas for all the ideas in my head that I don't know how to express (does that make sense??).

Comment

Originally posted by Tymom020707 View Post
                    Thank you! I am so uncreative it is pathetic. I struggle with L/O constantly. That's why I love it here. I get so many ideas for all the ideas in my head that I don't know how to express (does that make sense??).
                    Everyone has a bit of creativity inside of them honey. The secret is finding a way to let it out. Now if you have all those ideas buzzing around in your head then if you get a piece of paper and try to rough out on paper what you want to do, perhaps it might help. Make a little storyboard that you can scribble on change at will etc. Sometimes you can get too bogged down in the how do I do this scenario, and lose sight of what you are trying to do. Then when you don't get it right or get too far, you become downhearted and disappointed. From what I have seen of your layouts, you certainly do alright in the creativity department, so don't worry yourself about it, just let the thoughts flow and go with the flow.

Comment

There are so many good layouts for this Challenge. Loved looking at them ALL

Here's mine.........

FREEBIE PACK ON MY BLOG
                      http://mh51.blogspot.com/

Last edited by mh51; 07-16-2008, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I think I may have to do another for this one. All the entries so far have been of such a high standard, that they make my country recipe look very basic indeed. Well done all of you.

Comment

Everyones layouts are so super, congrats all.

Here's mine. Just found this kit at the new reopened DSO in the color challenge for this month.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp?photo=26121
                          Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

I just love coming in here and looking at everyone's creativity. You are a beautiful bunch!

Comment

Well I made this to actually add to another page.....It is the first year anniversary of my brothers passing and I was getting upset as I don't have many photo's of him and the ones I do have aren't very good.....but then I started thinking of the things we did together....and could see them in my mind as clear as a photo

credits: all items made by me....except the glass heart charm which was made be candy treats
                              Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                                Well I made this to actually add to another page.....It is the first year anniversary of my brothers passing and I was getting upset as I don't have many photo's of him and the ones I do have aren't very good.....but then I started thinking of the things we did together....and could see them in my mind as clear as a photo

credits: all items made by me....except the glass heart charm which was made be candy treats
                                I am so sorry, I lost a brother not long ago, I can relate.

Comment

Working...
                                X