Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pages everyone. I hope to get a chance to work on this challenge this week!

Comment

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
      Wow love your lace frame MommaBird. I will have to check out the tutorial. But I only have Photoshop Elements 6. Will it work in PSE does anyone know?
      Yes, you can download the plugins and put in your default plugins folder under PSE. She has the files as pspimage and png. You would want to use the png. The directions are for the plugin, so just follow those in PSE and it should come out fine. The circle one is the easiest one.

Comment

Sunset at Sea

My week 35 challenge. Sunset at sea. A picture I took of the ship on our Alaska cruise. Paper and fram from part of a freebie kit "old Treasures" by Erika Pinheiro.

Comment

It seems really strange to see so much unused space, but they are indeed lovely! I love the way everyones picture coordinates so well with the background. As always, great job!

Comment

Made the photo into a watercolor in SBM. Used Deanne Gow-Smith's Raisin Toast kit for the layout. It's available here at SBM:
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...oast--KIT.html

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Golden Sunset

Here's my page for the challenge. Credits are in the gallery. Thanks for the fun idea Fiona!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Here's my LO for the weekly challenge 35 "White Space"

Credits: The kit is Carving More Memories by Patricia Christensen at Weeds and Wildflowers

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Wow! Everyone's pages are awesome!! This is soooo fun--I love what I have seen so far.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Beautiful layouts everybody, I have put my comments in the gallery for some of yours. have a night shift today, so have to get ready for work..

Here my layout for this week challenge !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Oh this is a popular Challenge... I love what everyone has done so far...
                      Here's #2...

Comment

What great LO so far - well here is my effort, thanks once again Fiona for a great challenge.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Oh my gosh. I thought this challenge looked easier <compared to some, hehe> but the longer I delay the harder it gets because your pages are so very clever. I would have never thought of some of these but they are so great. Way to go everyone.
                          My buddy is GrannyWin.
                          My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

I agree with Karen. I thought this was easy until I see the beautiful layouts that are being done. Scrappy, I just love that lighting effect. For better or for worse, here is mine.

Comment

here's my try..

Comment

these are fabulous everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                                , Check out my store
                                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                                X