X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, these are all excellent!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Wow, week after week, and you still blow me away with your layouts. FANTASTIC!!

Here is my second one.

Comment

Difficult Challenge

This was a fun but difficult challenge-I have a hard time not filling up the space (but they are so pretty when you leave the space empty). Credits are givin in the gallery. This was my son's Baptism a couple weeks ago.
        Attached Files
        Christine

Comment

Originally posted by naugle1 View Post
          This was a fun but difficult challenge-I have a hard time not filling up the space (but they are so pretty when you leave the space empty). Credits are givin in the gallery. This was my son's Baptism a couple weeks ago.
          What a beautiful baby!

Comment

Women of War

Here's my second page for this challenge. I created the brackets frame and word art and used embies from Butterfly Kisses Kit in SBM and paper from Fiona Storey's Antiquated Memories Kit which was blended using Donna's paper blends. I also used shapes from Fiona's assorted shapes and Foto Fun shapes.

This bronze statue can be found in Washington D.C. at the Vietnam Veterans Wall of Remembrance.

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Hairdo by Helmet

Here's a rare one - I scrapped a picture of myself with the motorcycle I was riding in 2001, when I went on a solo trip from Ohio, to Georgia, then back home - by way of Maine... don't ask me for directions if you want to get somewhere in a hurry, I suppose...

I created everything except for the swirly overlay in PSE6. The swirly overlay is from SBM "Believe in Yourself".

Lori in Tennessee
              Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

these are brilliant....i'm going to dream up something more difficult as you have so got this challenge lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

here's mine

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

I think I like this
                    Attached Files
                    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
                    Vanessa

Comment

here's another one. This is my son with gf Amanda she is a real sweetie.
                      Attached Files
                      My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
                      Vanessa

Comment

Here is my page. I am not sure I have a handle on this just yet. Who knew white space was so powerful...not me, until this challenge. The pages are all so wonderful. Thanks Fiona for this challenge.

My buddy is GrannyWin.
                        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Sunset in Paradise

The photo and background are by a friend of mine, Milt Oberman, who lives just off the Pacific Coast Highway, south of Malibu.

Frame and word art are mine. The frame is actually the same one that I used in "Hairdo by Helmet", resized and recolored.

Lori in Tennessee
                          Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

I'm loving these pages

Comment

Everyone is doing an amazing work, well done ladies.
                              Here is my entry.Credits in the gallery.Thanks Fiona for this challenge.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

As usual I usually get too busy to get to this section of the forum.. but wow!! I am glad I found time to pop in and see this challenge.
                                I for one often forget about "white space" and the pages here reminded me just how stunning and dramatic a statement whitespace can make.. absolutely fantastic pages.
                                Cool effort there guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X