Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Groove's August 2008 Freebie Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16

    This is my first Grooves challenge. I had a lot of fun with this! I did have to move the bottom embellishments around a little bit (you couldn't see his dough mound he was so proud of) lol!


    My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

    Comment


    • #17
      This is my try at this Challenge, hope this is what you were looking for Wolvsie!!

      Happy Scrappin'! Susie



      My Buddies are
      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

      Comment


      • #18
        The pages are turning out great...WOW to everyone...<wink>

        Mommabird, the colors are fantastic in that layout...

        twpclerk...perfect layout

        Bekah...I loved the blues, and adding a grey photo really set it off...

        pickngrin...great layout, and it looked like he was having a super time...Think he would want to come over here and make me some? lol...

        Thanks everyone for participating in this challenge so far..I love coming in here everyday to see all of them..Very inspiring..((HUGS)) P.S. Keep 'em coming...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

        Comment


        • #19
          This is my 2nd layout for this Challenge, I used Primavera Promises Freebies by Grannyscraps, Bobby Bear's Safety Pin and rick rack from somewhere free!! Thanks Wolvsie for the great challenge.

          Happy Scrappin'! Susie



          My Buddies are
          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

          Comment


          • #20
            Here's my attempt

            The kit I used was by Raspberry Roads and is called "Earth Day".

            I loved finding out about the pencil lines. They are a great way to start when you are drawing a complete blank--which happens quite frequently with me!!
            Attached Files
            Christine

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by naugle1 View Post
              The kit I used was by Raspberry Roads and is called "Earth Day".

              I loved finding out about the pencil lines. They are a great way to start when you are drawing a complete blank--which happens quite frequently with me!!
              I think you meant to post in the pencil lines posting, not Wolvsie's.

              Comment


              • #22
                Hello ladies this is my first time to do the Aug. Challenge LO. I am not sure if I did it right.
                Last edited by Liwayway; 08-06-2008, 03:06 AM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Very nice layout. You did it right!!
                  Happy Scrappin'! Susie



                  My Buddies are
                  *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                  Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                  OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Liwayway View Post
                    Hello ladies this is my first time to do the Aug. Challenge LO. I am not sure if I did it right.
                    What a cute baby; good job Liwayway!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                      What a cute baby; good job Liwayway!
                      Oh thank goodness thank you tw and mommabird... Isn't she? I thought so too when I saw this picture I decided to put this as my first layout.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Here's another layout i made for my Aug challenge.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          pickngrin...great layout, and it looked like he was having a super time...Think he would want to come over here and make me some? lol...

                          I am sure he would! LOL! But seriously, even if you don't like sweet potatoes, this recipe is awesome!!!!!!!!
                          I even ate them! And I HATE sweet potatoes!
                          Paula Deen's Sweet Potato Doughnuts~ I highly recommed Google-ing it!


                          My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Great pages again...I love popping in here and seeing them...Liwayway, you did it right and I like how you changed some of the things from the template...You all have such creativity...Thanks for participating in my challenge...and I hope you all have a super weekend...I have been busy getting ready for a garage sale...my house is in shambles...lol...I love garage sales...just hate having my own...<wink> I will be here periodically to check on your pages though....((HUGS))
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                              Great pages again...I love popping in here and seeing them...Liwayway, you did it right and I like how you changed some of the things from the template...You all have such creativity...Thanks for participating in my challenge...and I hope you all have a super weekend...I have been busy getting ready for a garage sale...my house is in shambles...lol...I love garage sales...just hate having my own...<wink> I will be here periodically to check on your pages though....((HUGS))
                              Thank you wolvsie Have a great weekend to you as well...and good luck on your garage sale

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Here is mine.

                                This is a wonderful mini kit and template Michelle thanks so much for sharing I had fun making this one.....you can find it here http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5258
                                CHRISTINA

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X