Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August '08 Challenge - Sketch / Scraplift!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
    Looks like I'm getting carried away with myself...!!!
    (Here's #3)...
    Neat saying. Love the page. Now give the rest of us time to catch up!!

Just kidding of course. Scrap a way!!!
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
      They have the sketches available in PDF files on their website too. There are 4 per page. It is much easier to look at the sketches and decide which one to use this way <my opinion>. I printed mine but even for viewing 4 at a time is easier than 1. Now to sit with a glass of cool tea and make a decision. This will also be helpful for those who like to choose several
      Thanks for the heads up -- I think I will do it that way too! Thanks, Karen.

Comment

I scraplifted #38. I did not upload a template because the items I used are not mine or from SBM. I used Donna's Square Template Shapes and her Patriotic Kit.
        Attached Files
        My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

I guess I did this right; wasn't real sure. I made everything including handpainted flowers. This was from PencilLines #26 by Becky Fleck.

Attached Files

Comment

I used Sketch #22. I tried to upload the template but it was too large? Guess I had too many thingies on it!

6a00d8341cae8753ef00e54f08bad18833-800wi.jpg
            Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
            sigpic
            My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

Save often...

I had a great, wonderful, beautiful, labor intensive page ready to post and went to save it and "out of memory". I lost everything. Usually I do save often because I have been bitten before but....I wasn't thinking. Now I am so sorry! UGH....Scrapbookmax needs an auto save option or auto recover or something.
              My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

My first one followed the sketch more closely, but the pictures more or less commanded these changes. Still from 26.

Comment

I had a great, wonderful, beautiful, labor intensive page ready to post and went to save it and "out of memory". I lost everything. Usually I do save often because I have been bitten before but....I wasn't thinking. Now I am so sorry! UGH....Scrapbookmax needs an auto save option or auto recover or something.
                  I know the feeling. I don't know how many times I have thought, I'll just do one more thing and then save, and "Boom" -- fatal error or some other such nonsense. And the more you have done, the more likely it is to happen. Sorry bout that, but I think we can all relate to that one!

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                    Looks like I'm getting carried away with myself...!!!
                    (Here's #3)...

Love the way you did the FLOWERS word! Very creative, Mary.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                      My first one followed the sketch more closely, but the pictures more or less commanded these changes. Still from 26.
                      Very clever indeed with the tennis ball circle and picture as the background.
                      My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                        Love the way you did the FLOWERS word! Very creative, Mary.
                        DITTO...I noticed the wordart was from the flowers and thought the concept fit the wordart. Very nice.
                        My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

I used Sketch 52 and for the template, if I did it right, I replaced all with items from SBM, Fiona's ColourMeUp and Donna's Wonder of Shapes. Is that what we were supposed to do? I hope I did it right?!? The last line reads to smell the roses!

Sorry, my template reads 89 but it is actually 52,

Attached Files
                          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

So sorry, didn't leave credits for my layout. I used the label from NanaC and NanaC's Labels and the Heart Kit I think came from
                            www.tygofotte.tr and I made the Word Art "Fun" in SBM. Thanks to all!
                            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

yeah! ditto on that! oh how i have been there. I had to redo my working space LO from last week. It was really complicated and the redo sure was simplified! LOL.
                              sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

okay so here I go. Hope you like the loud colors, cause I do
                                I am using template # 89.
                                Attached Files
                                My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
                                Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                                X