Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August '08 Challenge - Sketch / Scraplift!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liwayway - excellent layout. Well done
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Carena View Post
      Liwayway - excellent layout. Well done
      Thanks Carena

Comment

Did I misunderstand. I thought part of this challenge was to create the grayscale template for others to be able to use...why is no one doing that part of the challenge. Come on everyone share your work so all of us benefit.

What I did was create the grayscale template first of the pencil line sketch I liked using black, gray, white papers, etc. Then I duplicated the page and started making my version of the layout with added extra embies etc. This went pretty fast instead of making my page and then having to go backwards to black/gray/white papers, etc.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Today is August 18. I still have almost a half-month left, so I am not late! Too busy watching the Olympics, but I finally got to explore the site for scraplifting. There was a lot of good ideas. Here is my entry, the scraplifted page #75, and the template.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, KPierce, I forgot to add this to my 2nd layout, thank you for reminding me, please don't make me write a 100 times, make the template, make the template, make the tem.... hehehe I used some of Fiona's embellishments for my template.

[/QUOTE]
            Attached Files
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
              Sorry, KPierce, I forgot to add this to my 2nd layout, thank you for reminding me, please don't make me write a 100 times, make the template, make the template, make the tem.... hehehe I used some of Fiona's embellishments for my template.
              [/quote]

Thanks twpclerk. Whatever works...I just don't want to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to, if you know what I mean. I see some lovely layouts here I might use if I had the templates. If I have to find the time to create them all it probably is not going to happen. I guess I am being lazy but I'd rather blame Julie cause she put it in the challenge first.
              My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

Beautiful pages ladies!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Great job everyone! AND YES PLEASE - If you are able, make us a template out of your sketches!!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Here is the template for this page posted a week or so ago. I modified the template by using one of Donna Thomas's Lacey Circle Round shapes and added an extra piece of paper to cover 1/2 of the circles.

Pencil lines Sketch 62 -- KMP.smt
                    My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

WOW!! These are soooo FUN!! I missed this last month!! Glad posts don't go away!! ALL this is GREAT info!! THANKS so much for sharing it all!!

Comment

Working...
                      X