This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
    I chose this event when I saw these pictures online because when I was around 12 or so, I got to go with my Dad to the Ohio State Trapshoot in Vandalia, Ohio. It was just Dad and me and I thought that was soooo cool. Well, by the end of the day, Dad had won the 16 yard event, the Handicap Event and that gave him High-Over-All for the day. He was only permitted to take home one Silver Tray and he said, "Come up here Suze, you pick out the one we get!" WOW! I felt 10 feet tall that day! What a nice memory, even though I can't see the screen right now because of the tears rolling down my face!!
    Sure do miss him. Memories, they sure are great! Thanks for letting me share with you all!

I used MommaBird's Shapes and Olympic Rings, and the kit Home of the Brave by SandeKrieger_2Peas.

Beautiful story of your wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing that with us!

Comment

These are all wonderful so far. I will see if I can get one done. And thanks for the rings MB!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

here is mine

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

thanks for sharing the rings mommabird....wish I had seen them before i posted...oh well will just have to find another photo to scrap

Comment

brilliant pages ladies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks Mommabird for the rings. Twpclerk, what a lovely story. Thanks for sharing that. I miss my Dad, too. Love all the pages ladies. I'm not sure Totem tennis is an Olympic Sport but it should be! LOL!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I am having trouble looking for embellishments for my country which is the philippines I have a few so far but I can't seem to find a better embellishments for my layout

Comment

Liwayway, did you google IMAGES for phillipines +Olympics? You might get a hit there.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Just Like the Big Boys

I have been holding onto this pic of my GS for a couple months. This challenge was perfect for me do do something with it...
                    Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

I did but for some reason they don't have that much pictures of the Philippine Athletes I even google for more pictures but sad to say only 3 or 4 pictures so far Anyway i guess I have to start doing it even though i only have a few to show in my layout

Comment

I love it

Originally posted by Gotart View Post
                        I have been holding onto this pic of my GS for a couple months. This challenge was perfect for me do do something with it...
                        What a great picture (and its always nice to see the local team-Go Boise!). I love your layout for this picture-I never would have thought to take the picture from behind-how creative! I love seeing everyone's creativity!
                        Christine

Comment

Ok bare with me I finally finished it even though i only have few embellished that I got from googling I made a few changes on the stuff I put in my layout. I hope you all like it though

Comment

Good job!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

okay had to do another...forgot to thank mommabird in credits for the olympic rings (sorry)

Comment

Gotart & Liwayway, love your layouts!!
                                Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                                *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                                Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                                OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                                X