X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great layouts! Woo Woo -- go teams!!!

Comment

great job everyone...keep them coming i have a lovely gift lined up for those who enter a page this week from our lovely wolvsie and next week from the wonderful digiscrapalicious

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

hehehe thanks twp I am still making another layout for the US Team lol since I am in both sides this is crazy ha I am on my second layout soon.

Comment

We seem to be watching the Olympics 24-hours a day. Here is my USA entry. This is a multi-national scrap site---where are the other countries? Come on-show your spirit!

Can you believe all the time records that are being broken? Did someone speed up the water? Isn't that synchronized diving unbelievable. This photo shows Tim Wadlow and Chris Rast who came in 5th in the 49er sailing class.

I was so anxious to create this photo format for SBM after seeing similar ones in Digiscrap Depot, so I created a shape that can be found in the embellishments section along with the border.

Comment

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
            We seem to be watching the Olympics 24-hours a day. Here is my USA entry. This is a multi-national scrap site---where are the other countries? Come on-show your spirit!

Can you believe all the time records that are being broken? Did someone speed up the water? Isn't that synchronized diving unbelievable. This photo shows Tim Wadlow and Chris Rast who came in 5th in the 49er sailing class.

I was so anxious to create this photo format for SBM after seeing similar ones in Digiscrap Depot, so I created a shape that can be found in the embellishments section along with the border.

Very nice layout grannywin...

Comment

US/Beijing 2008 Olympics

Ok here is the second Layout I made for the US Athletes and the template as well... I used multiple embellishments from freebies and thanks MommaBird for providing the Olympics Ring.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by grannywin View Post

THAT is awesome!!!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Very nice layouts. Very cool dual dedication Liwayway!

Comment

One for the Records! Not only every swim a new world record and a gold medal, but record breaking for the entire olympics for total number of medals and total number of golds. His first olympics when he was only 15. His coach told his mother when he was just 11 that with the right training, he would do things that have never been done before! Coach must have been a psyhic!

Comment

Great layout of a great athlete! Very nice, Mommabird. They should hire you to make his posters! Congrats on the Gold Medal record, Mr Phelps!
                      Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 08-13-2008, 10:59 AM.
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I agree with Melanie. I hope Michael Phelps is able to see all the great tributes you are doing for him, MommaBird. He is a sensational athlete.

Comment

Great LO's i love looking at them. Here is a little trivia about the five ring olympic rings

my layout

[IMG][/IMG]
                          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalInMinn View Post
                            Great LO's i love looking at them. Here is a little trivia about the five ring olympic rings

my layout

[IMG][/IMG]
                            That is great idea to put about the meaning and what signify's about each rings. Great job Crystal.

Comment

Thank you sooooo much for the comment Liwayway, I really appreciate it
                              sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

I took the day off....did a few layouts and I figured I would give this challenge a try, I miss doing these soooo much!
                                GREAT challenge Fiona!!!
                                If you want, you can see my layout here

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X