Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grannywin, I don't think you are rushing the season...it is almost here! Great layout You too Croppy, Love that water! Liwayway, love the layout and thanks for sharing the template!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I used Vanessa's Purple Delight Kit for this my 3rd post, but who's counting!! lol, I've got to get to bed, it's 3 o'clock in the morning, and I have to go to work at 8!! UGH!! Good Night!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

I do pages with a lot of pictures all the time. I like to fill up a page <LOL> I just posted one Sunday but made a new one for the challenge. Here is mine. All of the pages are lovely. Such cute ideas. Thanks for the frames scannon. I think my daughter will need to send me the larger picture files for a good printout but these work for posting here.

My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Fun challenge! Great pages everyone! ...

Here's mine, i think i ended up with 15 photos on it..

Summer BBQ
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Bekah_E; 08-27-2008, 05:23 AM.

Comment

This my second entree

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Fantastic pages everybody, all different styles, love them !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

These are all so beautiful! Have been so busy helping Steph with Skylar since she had C-section, haven't had time for much else. By the way, Skylar already rolled from back to belly at 4 days, and my son didn't even know that is unusual! She refuses to sleep on back, rolls to side to sleep.

I am loving all these and enjoying what you are doing!

Comment

super layouts all and thanks for the collage template and the frames. Great job all, enjoying looking at these.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Wow, I stay away for a couple days and look what I miss...I will make something for this chellange, give me a couple hours...lol...Great pages everyone...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

fantastic pages everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I wish I could do the challenge but I will have no internet for a while. Great pages everyone! i hope to be back on after the Labor Day weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs,
                        Crystal
                        sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Here is mine...finally

Hi guys..Sorry I haven't participated in these challenges like I would like too, but I have been dealing with medical issues again..Had to go for an MRI on my brain..Tests results came back today and they found two spots on the top of my head...Since they couldn't use the contrast due to my bad kidneys, the doc isn't sure as to what the spots are..So I have one more test to go through on the 3rd before we do anything else..So that is my story...lol...Never ends..<wink>
                          Anyways, this layout is made up of photo's of my youngest son Brandon being his bored self...lol..Made with my newest kit, which should be in the store soon, called Autumn Bliss....Thanks for a great challenge Fiona..Loved it...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

WOW! Everyone is doing an awesome job on this challenge. Sure hope I have enough time to get one made as well.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Here's my entry. I used Deanne Gow-Smiths kit Azure which can be found in the store here:
                              http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Azure-KIT.html

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalInMinn View Post
                                I wish I could do the challenge but I will have no internet for a while. Great pages everyone! i hope to be back on after the Labor Day weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs,
                                Crystal
                                awww sorry to hear that crystal i hope you will have the internet connection soon...we will miss you for this challenge... take care buddy... Great Layouts everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X