No announcement yet.

The Groove's September 2008 Freebie Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scannon-nice Layout! I really like how you added the rope to the frames, very creative!
    Christine

Comment

Thanks a bunch!
      peggy

Comment

haven't had a chance to do much in the challenge range as i am visiting grandkids in Melbourne at the moment....but was messing around on paint.net and came up with these and thought they might be useful for someone with this challenge
        Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

My son Brian with his baby boy Sweet Baby James. I used Steve's kit and added a few baby items to this VERY MANLY layout.

Comment

Lovely, Marion!
            Christine

Comment

Just Like Daddy

Here is my attempt at the challenge. Since I don't have any boys I used my great nephew's photo. Isn't he sweet? He does want to be "Just like daddy"!

I used most of Steve's mini kit but also included some of my own things.

Thanks for making me think of something other than girly girl things Steve!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

here is mine....the room (including floor) i designed myself...the desk is from attic treasures....i used the spanner, the corkboard backing, fishing rod, wooden frame and calendar from Steve's mini kit....the bible is from omajo...and the rest of the embies are my own
                Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

These are just too cute for words! Love this kit and challenge Steve! No ribbons or flowers needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                    These are just too cute for words! Love this kit and challenge Steve! No ribbons or flowers needed!
                    I LOVE yours! Great job!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

I am impressed!

Ladies (and any gents)

I just got a few minutes to poke my head in and check the layouts for the September challenge

I am impressed! I didn't really expect this many responses so quickly and all done without a bow, ribbon or flower in the bunch...

Everyone has really stretched themselves, so don't let me stop you now... you're on a roll! Keep up the great work!

Steve
                      sigpic
                      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Well, I did it...it was a toughie.... but I just had to do this one.... thanks Steve! As always....awesome challenge. You can see my layout here.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                          Well, I did it...it was a toughie.... but I just had to do this one.... thanks Steve! As always....awesome challenge. You can see my layout here.
                          That is really cute! I love the definition of fishing!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

It always amazes the variety of pages and talent we get from these challenges and mini freebie kits. It is so much fun to particpate and to watch.
                            My buddy is GrannyWin.
                            My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Ok, I managed to get one done. And that's a pine bough on the bird house, not a flower! LOL! Thanks for the challenge and the mini kit, Steve!

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                                Ok, I managed to get one done. And that's a pine bough on the bird house, not a flower! LOL! Thanks for the challenge and the mini kit, Steve!

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X