Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Lavender Fields? But I also like someone else's Lavender and Old Lace.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

what an adorable photo!!! great job girl!!!!1
      and for the name i love to play with foreing words for this wonderfull kit i can use "cuore viola" like purple heart!
      cant wait to prepare a page for this challenge!

baci
      Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by naugle1 View Post
          For the kit-how about: Grandma's Legacy

I was trying to think of something along those lines (but didn't come up with anything) because these were my grandmothers colors! LOL
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
            I was trying to think of something along those lines (but didn't come up with anything) because these were my grandmothers colors! LOL
            Same here-it was my Great Grandma whom I love dearly that always wore purple, the papers and colors reminded me of her!
            Christine

Comment

This is my neice Ella. I took these pictures when she was about three weeks old. Check out those cheeks!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
                This is my neice Ella. I took these pictures when she was about three weeks old. Check out those cheeks!!

So Precious-what an angel! Great pick of color!
                Christine

Comment

how bout "Lilac Dreams"
                  My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
                  Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by DigiScrapalicious View Post
                    Hi ladies!!! I'm so excited to host a challenge, I've never done it before so be kind.

We're going to do a recipe challenge. Our ingredients: 1 black and white picture, 2 papers, 7 elements and a title. Instructions: throw it all in a layout and bake up a layout! Here's an example I made of my lovely niece Dasha using a new kit I'm working on.

I've also got a contest for you. It's a good old fashioned "Name my Kit" one. I simply can't figure out what to call this and it's not quite completed because I need some kind of inspiration from the title. So post your suggestions and the winner will win the kit free!

The kit I used only had 6 elements.Got everything else you ask but then I would be cheating eh
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I love these layouts so far!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Here's my try. I counted the wordart as 1 element. I made it from a poem I found in my grandmother's diary. This church was attended by my ancestors and by myself before the family reunions. My dad is buried in the cemetery here as well as many other ancestors as will I be when I pass on.

Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 09-15-2008, 06:11 PM.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

here is mine: credits in the gallery
                          My grandson waiting for the train

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

the pages for this challenge are absolutely awesome

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Here is another one I did because I am getting over a little case of strep throat and still feel kinda yucky and have nothing else to do. Everyone in my house is staying away from me, so boredom for me turns into scrapbooking. And I know the whole picture isn't black and white but it was, I colorized it. Does that still count?

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Wow, some awesome pages already! I must get my behind in gear!

Comment

Working...
                                X