Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohhhh, now that you mention it maybe it was....But now I am not sure! Well, it was one of the two!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Ok, I just checked the old thread and it was Moonbeam, the sneaky little devil. We also thought it might be granny and Carol thought it might be Eye at one point.

I mustava little memory problem!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Well girls I just loved this freebie so I had to make a page to share with all of you!! Check out my gallery here to see what I made.
        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=3950

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Beautiful, Pkdoll!!! Love swans! And thank you Fiona for a such great fun. Everyone did great layouts!

Look, I did not set out to confused anyone. I thought it would be so obvious, that no one would even notice it twice. Then, my comments were not more clues, they were frustrated outcries!!!

But, it's true, every one here is brilliant and talented in their own style, you're all very generous, and at times, even quiet. Even Crops!!!

But, sorry, there is only one MommaBird is this bunch!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Awwww, shucks! Thanks ST.

This was tremendous fun. Enjoyed going in and reading everybody's logic for who it was and for what reason! This was a very entertaining thread!

Comment

• Paula that is gorgeous!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Love the gift Fiona! Thanks again for planning a great challenge to get everyone thinking!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• Mommabird you got me! Just like Paula I suck at guessing,lol. Awesome pages everyone. Thanks Fiona for the lovely gift and fun challenge.
                  [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Thank you Fiona for the beautiful fall gift. Boy, I was away for a day or so, sure missed out on all the guessing game. Sure was fun to read it though!!
                    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• Gday girls,
                      well i thought id put one in myself. ive been looking at the posts trying to think who i could do one on. not that i know much about you all but i hope its not to hard on guessing who. i just dont know you all as well as id like to yet.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...0&ppuser=11763
                      Attached Files

Comment

• This challenge is over, but it sounds like a self portrait to me
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                          This challenge is over, but it sounds like a self portrait to me
                          Ditto Sue!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Wow! I got a prize just for guessing! Thanks so much for including us, Fiona! Sorry I couldn't get a page together on anyone. Maybe I'll still get to it later. It was a fun game!
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• yes i now know its over i lost track of time and silly me entered it after time was up. and no hon its not you. can i say who or just leave you guessing? as i say i dont know anyone very well yet. so if i dont get it right plz give me time im sure ill get to know everyone soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X