sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• more ribbons
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

• Ok I have a template for you guys I'll be back with a link the file is too big LOL ok here you go...

http://www.4shared.com/file/67514903...oz-Spooky.html

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...0&limit=recent

[IMG][/IMG]
          Last edited by CrystalInMinn; 10-19-2008, 03:35 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• fabulous embies & page crystal

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Great stuff Crystal!!! LOVE it all!!! Man, are the halloween layouts gonna be to die for this year.....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Great stuff everyone. Crystal your page is great, and Crops your kit is awesome too. And I should shout a yahoo for each and every one of you. This is going to be such a huge mega kit and perfect for all your halloween pictures. Great job everyone.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• awww thanks guys! ok, I am busy playing with these colors and the designing is finally clicking... sneek peek at the elements the kit will be ready soon. Paula, Sue Momma bird, Eye, Melanie and I hope I have not forgotten anyone what a great job!!! And great hybrids and layouts as well!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

• Here is another page. I had trouble making a template so I did a quick page instead

zip folder is up on 4shared
                    http://www.4shared.com/file/67895095...P10-21-08.html

sigpic

Comment

• another QP for you for the design challenge
                      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=6004

sigpic

Comment

• I also designed a quick page for halloween using a few of the goodies already loaded into this thread and some of my own. All you have to do is add some pictures. The middle space could also be used for a journal entry.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by grannywin View Post
                          I also designed a quick page for halloween using a few of the goodies already loaded into this thread and some of my own. All you have to do is add some pictures. The middle space could also be used for a journal entry.
                          That is really really cute! Thanks!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• super jobs everyone. Thanks Grannywin, don't usually take templates as I found that I was just accumulating them and not using them. However, love the house and sorry if I'm thanking you and someone else made it.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wow this is some collection of halloween goodies

this challenge closes in 4 days (31st october at the witching hour ) if you have any more goodies, templates, hybrids etc to share you still have a few days left

next month Donna Thomas aka Autisticwonder will be running the Monthly Designer Challenge and i know she has something extra special to tax you with

, Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• well this challenge has now ended....i hope you had a spookily good time with it

next months challenge starts soon and will be hosted by Austicwonder and i know she has a real treat installed for you

thankyou to everone who participated in the october challenge ....your talents are amazing

, Check out my store
                                Here

Comment

Working...
                                X