X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my, I LOVE this!

Comment

Thanks Momma Bird much appreciated.
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Here is my second attempt for the challenge. Thanks for looking - pic is of my cousin's little girl Maddie - she is a cutie aye...

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Finally, I get around to doing a challenge!

Comment

stunning pages everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Wow, stunning is right! What wonderful pages. I hope I can do this one. Thanks Fiona. You should play for the Red Socks, you bat homer every time!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

These are all beautiful! I will have to pass on this one. Still on vacation, but will be checking in to see what is going on.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

thought I would use the challenge as an opurtunity to show off the newest granddaughter

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

awwww nanwu, she soooo precious!!! Love your layout!!!
                    Everyone's layout is AWESOME! You may be wicked Fiona, but you're good with these challenges.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

This was fun! Thanks Fiona!!!! You can see my layout here.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

wicked pages ladies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Excellent layouts girls.Ijust seen this thread.I love them all and how do you make 8x8.I have only done one size but print 8x8.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I actually made two pages...I made the second one first but realized it didn't tell much of a story, so I made the first one. I mainly used the "Chiffon Rose" kit. No...we're not lushes, but April started chemo today and won't be able to drink for a while so we had a few (okay, 9 martinis for the table!) and I only drank 1/2 of mine since I really don't drink!

Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
                            sigpic
                            My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

These are outstanding ladies! One more for me.

Comment

Stunning pages everybody!
                                For some reason I couldn't dl Fiona's freebies, probably its just my computer. Will try again later.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                                X