• Show
Clear All

3 more and I am calling it quits....for tonight anyway
    Attached Files

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
      Here is mine...this is my youngest grandson on an outing with me

credits: background; Epson Scrapbooking downloads, Frame and hanging beads freebie; mh51, Alpha; craftyscraps freebie
      I love those puffy cloth letters you used! Great job!!

Comment

[QUOTE=twpclerk;123261]This is my nephew who can find fun in just about anything close at hand. LOL Credits in Gallery

It looks like he had a blast though!!! I would have hate to seen that bathtub after he got out of it!

Comment

Smiley

Here is my LO for Oct. Quote Challenge. Photo is my Newest great grandson.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=4545
          sigpic
          CT For ScrapBird.Big fan of Michelle McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappyfrog View Post
            Well, I never made it to Cambria...my friend and I both woke up under the weather this morning...and with her chemo..that means a visit to the doc. She's running a bit of a fever but doing okay. So that gave me a chance to complete this challenge. Whoo hoo!!! The credits are in the gallery.

What a cute little mess!! Adorable!

Comment

Wow, you guys have been busy! Great pages!
              pickngrin, you must have misunderstood, you don't have to do ALL the quotes!
              Great job!

Comment

Wow! This challenge took off fast!!! Pickin' you are a LO making machine!!hahaha! Great pages everyone!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

im so glad everyone else has to vote the winner and not me

great pages everyone .......dont forget who ever gets chosen as the winning page gets to boss me about by choosing the colour scheme, style and theme of a kit personally made just for them

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Wow, these are all wonderful. I will try to get to this. Have to go to mom's today. She is have puter problems, Yuk! Hate dealing with that on her computer...she has regular dial up. I am so spoiled! I think I will have to uninstall and reinstall her anti-virus. It just says she is not fully protected and when I tried to update definitions the other night it seemed like it was chasing its tail??? The antivirus didn't show anything. Not sure whats wrong, but wish me luck!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                      Wow, these are all wonderful. I will try to get to this. Have to go to mom's today. She is have puter problems, Yuk! Hate dealing with that on her computer...she has regular dial up. I am so spoiled! I think I will have to uninstall and reinstall her anti-virus. It just says she is not fully protected and when I tried to update definitions the other night it seemed like it was chasing its tail??? The antivirus didn't show anything. Not sure whats wrong, but wish me luck!
                      Glad the days of 'dial-up' are behind me... PHEW what a bind!!!

Comment

Great pages; Pick, you are AWESOME, doing a one woman show! By the way, you guys make a GORGEOUS FAMILY!!!

Comment

All these pages are wonderful....I will try to get one done to keep my mind off everything else...<wink>
                          *think think think* I will figure something out...
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                            Glad the days of 'dial-up' are behind me... PHEW what a bind!!!
                            Me too! Well I got it back working, I just had to let the Antivirus re-install itself and we were back in business. Of course it took forever on her computer...so glad I don't have dial up!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Ok kids that is all of em'. I am scrapped out! I had to finish what I started though. The reason I made so many is because, well number one, I tend to go spastic once I start something, and second, I came home work early yesterday with a splitting migraine. I sat in the dark, tried to sleep but nothing worked, so I went nuts scrapbooking.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X