Sorry Ladies..my neighbor got me into selling at her yard sale this morning!! Yeah..got rid of some of my stored JUNK!!LOL..
OK..without more delay!!
This challenge is called TURKEY DRESSING!!
In the states, November is THanksgiving month..SO
Turkey DRESSING means WHATEVER you want it to!! Whatever comes to your mind..go with it!!
1) You may use these paper scraps to create more papers and backgrounds
2) You are encouraged to use your SHAPES from MAX to create more fun shapes for dressing your TURKEY.
3) You are ENCOURAGED to not only show off your creations but to also share your templates in .smt form here in this thread.
4) You may and hopefully you will create more brads and elements to give away in this thread!!
5) HAVE FUN!! Think of how a TURKEY would feel come THANKSGIVING!! LOL
The KIT has :
6 solid color tiles
1 plaid background paper
3 patterned tiles
1 overlay tile
1 torn edge piece
3 main body parts of the turkey
8 sets of eyes
1 red nose hanger(what is that called??)
1 feather fan tail
2 feather arms
1 black stick for leg or arm
1 black stick hand or foot
1 binder clip
I'm not going to make this SPECIFIC! What comes to your mind when you hear the word TURKEY DRESSING ??? Go with any ideas you have!
Do layout, tags, candy bar wrappers...WHATEVER...or just make extra elements, or papers..Whatever you feel more comfy with!
Create new shapes for it's clothing if that turns you on and share them with us!!
Example: For Thanksgiving...some folks don't eat the traditional TURKEY.. So you may want to work up your TURKEY as living it up on the beach somewhere taking a Holiday of it's own..and show a distressed PIG or some such thing..
Hoping you all have a funny bone that will get tickled with this challenge!!
KPierce (Karen)...SOOOOO COOL!! What a GREAT picture and the journal is sooo clever!! LOTS of fun!! THANKS so mUCHO!!
More to add to your collection..THE shapes!!
Thought of this idea this morning!! BIRD FLU!! Reason to eat something other than TURKEY for our THanksgiving FEAST!!
Here's the HANDKIE and other bird items!! LOL
To download these new items:
1) CLICK on Image to ENLARGE it
2) RIGHT CLICK and choose SAVE TARGET AS option
or SAVE PICTURE AS if not available
3) Select your destination folder for this item
Typically: C:> PROGRAM FILES> SCRAPBOOKMAX >
GALLERY> IMAGES> EMBELLISHMENTS> Folder of
your choice ( or place in your November 08 Designer