Week 47 ~ Contempory Seasons Greetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 47 ~ Contempory Seasons Greetings

Many people we know do not live in the northern hemisphere or are not Christians therefore do not celebrate Christmas..... so this week i am challenging you to make a non traditional Seasons Greetings card/page

by non traditional you can NOT use any of the following...

No Santas/Father Christmas
    No snow
    No snowmen
    No icicles or snow flakes
    No people dressed warmly
    No ice skaters
    No snow skiers
    No lit fireplaces/fireplaces
    No penguins

No Happy/Merry Christmas wording
    No Nativity Scenes, Wise Men etc
    No Reindeer

so get your thinking caps on and see what you can come up with

Rules

1) make a non traditional seasonal page or card
    2) you can NOT use any of the items listed above in the page
    3) all pages are to be uploaded to the gallery and the link/image posted in this thread
    4) challenge ends sunday 23rd november (which is my birthday hint hint lol)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

oh boy you are really challenging us this time. Man, i guess i better get my thinking cap on.. My hubbies bithday is the 23rd too.....

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

So...vacation resorts are in order perhaps?? LOL..Many like to make their own holidays that way..

Being a lover of the seasons and holidays of Santas, etc..I'm totally challenged on this one!! Good STUMPER!! But NOT impossible!! LOL

Comment

This is challenging! hmmm
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

here's one from me.....think out of the box and it's easy ....really!!! lol

i've added the earth png and wordarts incase anyone wants to use them

Attached Files

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

don't know if i will be able to get my brain around this one lol, sure is challenging

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Here is what I think about sometimes during the holidays. I know there are people in an economic crisis, but we all need to remember how some people have been living with that feeling long before Wall Street crashed.
              I know this isn't quite what you were going for but this was the mood I was in.

Credits are in the gallery.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

great page pick....makes you think x

, Check out my store
                Here

Comment

I am thinking you must be one of my sisters....Stop talking to them will ya! This has got to be the HARDEST challenge I have ever seen!!!!!!! You have actually stumped me.....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Those are both great!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Here is mine. You didn't say "No Candles" so I used candles!

I made everything in Real Draw 5, but tinted the Swirlies (Letter L) in SBM.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

excellent page Sue

seriously if you think 'out of the box' it's really quite easy....think candles, holly, doves, stars, robins, twinkle lights, baubles, gifts, misletoe, ivy, door wreaths, champagne & bubbles, stockings, candy canes, sugar mice, zebras (ok maybe thats a tad extreme lol), doors with wreaths, girls shopping!, beach house covered in fairy lights, candy canes holding a hammock up, gift tags, chandlers, musical notes, cookies, gingerbread people, partridge & pear tree, pointsetta, exotic flowers, world flags, street lamps,!

words such as ...joy, best wishes, love, seasons greetings, winter wishes, renew the hopes of the season, holiday greetings, seasons cheer, happy holidays, festive fun, give thanks, happy everything, peace & love, wishing you a world of peace, good tidings, jolly holiday wishes, harmony, 2009!

pssttt i didnt say no to trees....could always have a palm tree with baubles & tinsel with a sunset behind it! or how about a sandman on a beach (i said no snowmen not sand men lol) maybe a decorated sand tree!

the list is endless if you think about it

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

My entry.........

Comment

that's beautiful Marion

, Check out my store
                            Here

Comment

here's another one using one of the frames i gave out for last weeks challenge

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Working...
                              X