Week 48 ~ Calendar Pages 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Calendar

I love chickens and my kitchen is full of them, I call it my "Chicken Coop"! lol Some of them do have to move over and out of the way when my snowmen come in in December, though. I don't know which I have more of chicks or snowmen! Hubby says tooooooo many of both! lol Credits in the Gallery.

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

My second calendar for the challenge, thanks that's it for tonight and I need to go to bed as it is 2.00a.m. and if I don't go now I will meet myself getting up

The photo was done on a site called Photofunia at http://www.photofunia.com/

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Here's mine!
        I used Fiona's Planner Booster Pack and paper from her Little Diva kit and Antiquated Memories kit as well as paper and musical embies from Music was my First Love kit by Ingeborg. I also used some Vintage buttons from SBM store and a mask shape from MommaBird (i think). I tweaked some things to go with the color scheme.

Thanks for the challenge Angel! I liked it!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

excellent pages everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks so very much for this weeks challenge. I couldn't decide how to set up the back page of the family calendar this year. Tops of each month are always layouts and the front page is usually easy to do. As soon I read the challenge and downloaded the months, I had to get right at it. Now, all I have to do is finish printing them and having them bound.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp?photo=29963

Great job everyone, these are super.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Wow, these are all great. I haven't even started yet!

Comment

I will try to get mine in love to join the chalanges again.
                Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

wow, these are all fantastic.......make mine look a little dull, but then i'm not much of a calendar person (don't even own one LOL), I just take one day at a time....anyway here's another one from me (I used Knzus kit "Ocean breeze") available in the store
                  Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Wowzers guys! You are all great!!!

Comment

I can't do this challenge but I sure am gonna have a calendar for every room in my house next year....lmao... You guys are WONDERFUL at this!!!!! These calendars are amazing!!! Someone do an ocean one will ya......LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

wonderful calendars all!!!

here is mine

sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Here is one for Carol's request. I used her kit gratitude and photo filters by Angelwithin.
                          Attached Files
                          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

omg this challenge has put me in calendar mode, I have just made my mum a whole yearly calendar (different page for each month) for christmas using all her great grandchildrens pictures....she will love it

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Calendar No. 3 - phto of my hubby playing the pipes and an Irish theme happening.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

For crops

Calendar No. 4 - this one is for Crops - pic of one of our tourist attractions in Victoria of the twelve apolstles along the Great Ocean Road.

Comment

Working...
                                X