• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are fabulous ladies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

and i'm on a roll......lol.....here's another using the kit Chiffon Rose by Deanne Gow-Smith (moonbeam)
      Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Here is mine, I am going to redo it though cause I really don't like it that much, lol! It is sized at 12x18 so it would be like a poster size.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Woow, they are all great, love them all.
          Hope I still can participate in this challenge. But.....can we have the templates of these layouts ???, so I can do quick Christmas presents..

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Loving the Calenders ladies ! Great job !!
            My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
            Vanessa

Comment

I am so stuffed from turkey dinner, I didn't want to go to bed until it settled some more. But it was good! So I got a calendar done. This is 8.5 by 11.

These are my sisters kids and grandkids (Man on bottom left is the husband of my niece above him, the man middle right is the boyfriend of my niece above him) Those two nieces are twins.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

brilliant pages

, Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Heres my calander challege

I hope its ok..
                  Attached Files
                  My friends are
                  EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

Comment

Calendar No. 5 of My Family.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

I am packing me bags and moving to Australia!!! What wonderful calendars!!! Thanks Moonlit and Aggie!!! I am printing these out for sure!!!!!! I just LOVE the ocean and the beaches here are soooo crappy, I love the blue water, ours has a murkey color, ya know, drab looking....lol I can't even think of a color it is! LOL

You all did really super!!! These do make wonderful gifts!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Here is my challenge page. I used a garden photo I took last year at my mom's for the background paper.
                        Attached Files

Comment

As Time Flies...2009 Calendar

Hello Ladies...It's been a while I haven't been active in our challenges...I've been busy with school and our finals is fast approaching...but I just thought of joining the challenge for Week 48 I hope I got it right since it's been a while I haven't been doing the digiscrap booking... I hope you all like it Merry Christmas to all of you.
                          Last edited by Liwayway; 11-30-2008, 01:22 AM.

Comment

wow liwayway, that is really pretty

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

wonderful pages everyone....sorry i'm late closing the challenge...just worked a double shift 3 days in a row

i've made some fun food based word arts for you all - hope you enjoy them - each word is made in the matching food effect!

download Food Fun Here

there is no weekly challenge next week...but dont forget to check out the designer monthly challenge which will be hosted by Carena and the Groove Challenge
                              Attached Files

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Thank you Fiona for this great challenge and the fun food word art these are cool.
                                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                                X