Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 48 ~ Calendar Pages 2009

this weeks challenge is Calendar Pages

you need to make a page that contains the months of 2009 and at least one photo - you can use any page size or orientation you wish

Rules

1) Make a one page calendar page for 2009
    2) Each page MUST contain the 12 months and at least one photograph
    3) All pages to be uploaded to the gallery and the link or image posted into this thread
    4) All page to be entered by Sunday 30th November

attached are the 12 months to help you with this challenge all of them like the image attached

happy scrapping
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

okay going away to give this one some thought

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

I used the Summer Wine freebie kit that Angelwithin was so wonderful to share, and the 2009 numbers are from digiscrapalicious and were the posting gift for wk 40 challenge, and of course the calendar months from this challenge
      Attached Files

Comment

Wowzer you are fast Nanwu!

Comment

Awesome Nanwu and fast as the lightning!
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

excellent page nanwu

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

and another one for seasonal wishes:
              credits: the background and the train; 47 Christmas papers freebie by Sharonb (check the favourites forum for the link), Alpha; by ppixie (from the backyardplayground collab kit), and the shape for the photo is from carena
              Attached Files

Comment

Oh my nanwu, you better sloooooooow down, you sure are speedy!! You might get a speeding ticket!! lol
                Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Hi Fiona
                  My attempt for the calendar challenge - thanks once again for the calendar months and of course your shapes I used. I realise now it could have been centred a bit more - but it looked o.k. on preview. Anyway hope u like it.

l
                  My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Please disregard my post as I realised I had two January's in the calendar will have to redo and re post, thanks
                    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Well hopefully I have got all the months right this time, thanks for another great challenge Fiona, I used a mix of kits and I used your shapes for the calendar months.

Comment

Well done ladies, here is mine.Credits in the gallery.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

my calendars !!

Thank very much Fiona, I am happy in being able to participate of this challenge, I am fan of its works, here this my participation boy of photo e my son Vinni to the 2 years

Congratulations girls that they dispatch by post here I was magic with its works ok

kisses
                          Attached Files

Comment

These are wonderful, Hope I get time to do this one! Rosana, so great to see you in the challenges!!!!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

these are fabulous

they would look fabulous as printed posters....i may have to make some like this to give away as gifts this year

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Working...
                              X