No announcement yet.

December Designer Monthly Challenge ~ Hosted by Carena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is doing so well with their layouts.Wow.

sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

koehen

Here's mine. I used Carena's Boy Zone freebies and Alex Add-on Freebies. Hope this is O.K.

Valerie

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

These are all beautiful. Here are mine I don't know if this is exactly what Carena wants but I realised that I made a few layout that could do for the challenge but I am not so sure. Hope it's ok.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I loved the little kit!! Put this together and had to try to keep it under the 5MB limit!! Not much of the fancy frills you all are doing but thought it's a great kit to keep for a rainy day!!

Thanks Carena for the GORGEOUS challenge!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Well done Donna. It looks great.

Everyone has done such a wonderful job with this challenge this month. It's been a challenge I know, and some have worked out of their comfort zone, but that's a good thing as sometimes it's the best way to learn new things.

I know things are probably getting pretty hectic with Christmas preparations so I wanted to congratulate everyone on such awesome layouts. Don't worry I'll still be around to check in and see what your all up to. Currently I'm working on another kit and trying to get it finished before school breaks up on the 19th December. Not sure just how much time I will have for scrapping then until Feb 2009 when school is back again. Anyway I've rambled on enough.

For those who won't be popping back in until after Christmas - A very Merry Christmas. Enjoy the holidays and your family.
            Hugs and kisses from Carena & Caitlyn
            Kind wishes from Carena
            Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
            Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

wonderful pages everyone

i'm going to try and get a page done but being the pre-christmas run up and working in one of portsmouths top hot spots i have so many extra shifts im surprised i have time to sleep let alone scrap lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

This kit was so fun to work with..only tweaked one element..the lace frame and made it into a blended corner.. Used all the fun elements!! TOO FUN!! Thanks Fiona for the FUN challenge!!

1) Applied Grayscale to upper two pictures and then applied sepia under effects on SBM toolbar
                Attached Files

Comment

forgive me folks..put this one in the WRONG spot!! oops!!So sorry!!

Comment

Here's my try at this. I'm no good at making clusters but I tried. Then I covered it all with a snowflake. Hahahaha! I can't arrange flowers in a vase either! (rotfl) I try tucking things in but they just don't always work for me. Maybe I should take a flower arrangement course!

This is a picture of the creek that runs beside my house. Wordart is by Jazzie and is from her It's Christmas Time Vol 1 kit available at DSO. The rest is from Carena's Xmas Wonderland kit available here at SBM! (shhhh.....by the way, she made an add-on kit of just clusters to go with this kit. I got that one, too! LOL!)

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

LOL Donna I have days like this all the time. As crazy as things are at christmas, it's no wonder.

Melanie - LOL great effort for the challenge my sweet. I'm hopeless at flower arranging in a vase but manage to pull it off on the layouts. Well at least I think I do. If you don't think so, please don't tell me and dash all my hopes and accomplishments. LOL
                      Kind wishes from Carena
                      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Haha! Carena, you're one of the best! (That's why I'm so glad you make your cluster kits! They make me look good!)
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Here is another try using Carena's kit this time, thanks Carena.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

beautiful pages everyone...you've done carena proud

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                            X