Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Carena!

Originally posted by Carena View Post
    TLC - well I'm so please you aren't the silent closet scrapper anymore and you're made your way out in the brilliant sunshine of our forum.

Thanks for welcoming me into the sunshine! It is fun to find so many digiscrappers; I've never actually met another one in real life, can you believe it? I've been enjoying seeing what you all do. Carena, I like seeing your cute little daughter on your kits with you. How sweet!

Comment

wahooooooo, I got it done! Thanks Again Carena!!!
      You can see my layout HERE

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Here is my page, I played around with lots of different shapes, colors, transparencies before settling on this version.

[URL=""]

Used most of the elements and changed the color on a few

Credits in the gallery

Comment

Beautiful layouts ladies!

Comment

Faboulous LO's everyone (take a bow!!!)
            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Sorry ladies for the late post... We've been busy moving some more stuff that's why I am a bit behind with all the challenges here in our forum... Here's mine...

Comment

Gorgeous Liwayway! Glad to see you posting again!

Comment

My mother, Helen

I finally did it!!!! Yeah

Comment

Need a little help please

I'd like to post my version of the challange. Would someone please give me some directions? Thanks.

Comment

jmh407 - first layout for challenge and gallery - isnt it awesome

You copy the ubb code and then post here in forum by clickking instert image box above (looks like yellow square with hill) - back space over the http bit and then past the code into pop up area.

I've done for you this time - thanks for joining challenge - hope to see many more layouts in our gallery.
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      Kind wishes from Carena
                      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Mom and Dad heritage

Heritage photo of mom and dad c1941
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the freebie, Carena!

Comment

Had to play along on this one...I love your designs Carena! This is my daughter Caryn and her family...They love doing these pictures together...I changed the opacity on the photos and the swirls. I used shapes for the photos also.
                            Here is my layout
                            CHRISTINA

Comment

This is my first post on this site. I had a lot of fun showing off my daughter with this mini kit. Thanks, Carena! [/IMG]
                              Last edited by tackettup; 01-19-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

wow the layouts posted so far are awesome, what a great kit, so versatile

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                                X