This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent page

just to let you all know i'll be closing this challenge in about 8 hours time (when i get back from work!) so if you want to get a page in you better be quick

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Here's another LO for the challenge

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Challenge 12345

Hello: I hope I am not too late. I used Scrapbook Maxi
        embellishments etc. My great grandparents were born in Scotland and later moved to Ireland. These are the only photos I have of them. They were both married twice and had a large family- my grandmother was Mary Redpath. She married my grandfather Charles Burnett and came to Canada as a young girl before she was married.
        Attached Files

Comment

hope i'm not to late for this challenge, I used the new kit Magic of Music by Tina Sudweeks (aka manatee25)

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

another weekly challenge has ended ...sorry it's taken me so long to close it and sort your thankyou gift out, i got home from work a lot later than expected last night and it was one very busy shift so i was a tad too tired to finish up

thankyou to those of you that have entered a page this week, please check your pm boxes where you will have the link to download the kit featured below

another challenge starts in a few hours...be ready lol
            Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks Fiona
              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Thank you Fiona!
                Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                X