This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marion View Post
    I need a makeover, what do you think I could do with this one?
    Couldn't resist.....you need a haircut!

Comment

and tomorrow I won't have any friends left on SBM
      Well if you won't, neither will I! LOL I think we can all take a little criticism. Besides, I didn't like my layout to begin with.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Well, I'm way too chicken to post anything. But I got to tell you, I really appreciate this challenge, because I'm learning a lot from all of you.

Thank you so much for doing this, Fiona, and for you girls to be humble enough and honest enough to post your pictures and to critic the rest!!!

Marion.... I'll be your friend no matter what. A real friend always tells you what you need to hear. Oh, yes, about your layout... I will comment on this one... I think it needs a little watering!!!

No, seriously... It needs a little bit of drop shadows to give it depth!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Well, I didn't have my project version of my layout anymore. I had to take the published copy into PSE and work with it there first. This is what I came up with. The skates I made a couple of years ago. Probably one of the first things i made. I tweaked them a little bit.

I think I would still do it totally different today. I just changed it a bit using the different suggestions.
          Attached Files
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
            Well, I didn't have my project version of my layout anymore. I had to take the published copy into PSE and work with it there first. This is what I came up with. The skates I made a couple of years ago. Probably one of the first things i made. I tweaked them a little bit.

I think I would still do it totally different today. I just changed it a bit using the different suggestions.
            I like it! I think we would all do it differently today!

Comment

Not joining in on this weeks as I couldn't decide what I wanted to post. So many layouts are just not quite what I wanted to see, so my thoughts were wishy washy on which one to do here. Marion, keep on criticing as we all learn from that on our own and others. Love seeing all the changed ones. Great job all.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

I need a makeover, what do you think I could do with this one?
                I think you are missing the eyebrows and eyelashes, now don't be mad....I know I should of told you awhile ago, but with those eggy eyes, they just need eyelashes....LOL hate me if you must!!!! LMAO

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

and tomorrow I won't have any friends left on SBM
                  LMBO :
                  I'm here for ya Marion

Comment

Ok, I added the lashes. Eyebrows are under my hair, and I added some shadows, to give myself some depth. I decided against the haircut though.
                    Better?????

Comment

Sorry Fiona, this was probably suppose to be a serious challenge. But I couldn't help myself

Comment

Rofl you nutters...i love it...how about a little blush on those cheeks

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Like this Fiona? Better?
                          Attached Files

Comment

, Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

on a serious note there's a few hours left in this challenge if anyone wants to either submit a page to be scutinised or place up any they have re-worked, i'm off to build you a 'gift' (dont ask what i haven't decided yet lol)

next week is the first week of our member weekly challenges (i get to sit back and watch someone else torture you lol)

if you fancy running one of the weekly challenges please pm or email me ....i have a whole year of slots to fill

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Oh, yeah, Marion... Now you really rock!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                                X