Weekly CHallenge 54 ~ hosted by Crop2dawn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly CHallenge 54 ~ hosted by Crop2dawn

yup thats right our very own crops2dawn is the host for this weeks challenge

take it away crops

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here goes nothin'.......Ok, peeps, I have NEVER done anything like this before, so keep that in mind.... lol I am not even gonna be wicked like someone we all know...not this time anyway....LOL So I guess you want to know what your challenge is for this week, huh???? It's rather an easy one, I was thinking about it for a little bit, and came up with this...
    Since at one time we all did our favorite song, why don't we do our favorite Movie....
    I know we all gotta have one of those!!! So this week challenge it to scrap your favorite movie.....or if you are really energetic and have more than one movie, scrap awayyyy.... here is a small twist... ( of course, there had to be a twist....lol) I made up a kit, you have to use at least 3 things from the kit, hey I worked hard on it, so you might as well use some of it...hahaha
    Most importantly have fun, make the layout anyway you want! When you are done, upload it in the gallery and link back on this page. I can't wait to see them all!!
    Here is the preview of what is in the Kit.
    Elements:

Papers:

Here are the download links, they are in 2 parts.
    Part1

Part2

Now, what are you waiting for, get scrappin'!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Since I knew what this challenge was before it hit this thread, I have even got a layout done....hahaha
      Goodfellas is my favorite movie and you can see my layout
      HERE.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

ooooo this looks fun....hard part which of my favourite movies to scrap!!!!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

ei !!! CAROL

Wowwwwwwwwwwzaaaaaaaaaa! CAROLLLLLLLLLL!
          Who would say ! you to place this wonderful challenge for all here!
          I am magic, with its work, we are starting with new designs here heheheheheeh, capacity you have!

Thank very much !
          I love ya my friend

Comment

Yay! We get the freebie first! Does this mean I still have to do a layout? LOL!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Hi!!

Thank very much Carol and Fiona, I relembrei my infancy, always folloied
              The films of the ZORRO, I am one gotten passionate for MOVIES

hugsss

Comment

Wow Carol, when you give a kit to work with, you really go all out and make a full one. It's great, thanks, now to put my thinking cap on so I can do the one that I like the best.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Ohhh I love it!! I ran a video store for 9 years so I know a few things about some good movies! I feel multiple layouts coming!!!! Now which one to start with.....Great kit too pal!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Wow, great kit. I know the movie, just have to come up with a layout!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Here is my first one. The Princess Bride, one of my all time favorites. I can recite this movie by heart!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another one. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story is one of those movies that is so stupid you have to laugh. Plus it has Vince Vaughn in it and I could eat him up!
                        Attached Files

Comment

HUGE Harry Potter fan here! The books are a little better but I love the movies as well. Cameron is in there watching the first one (The Sorcerers' Stone) as I type this.
                          There are three of Crops stuff on there. There is a paper underneath the Hogwarts School vellum.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                            Yay! We get the freebie first! Does this mean I still have to do a layout? LOL!
                            Mel, I want to see 2 layouts from you now....LOL I am sure you didn't mean to say that out loud....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
                              Thank very much Carol and Fiona, I relembrei my infancy, always folloied
                              The films of the ZORRO, I am one gotten passionate for MOVIES

hugsss
                              Way to goooooooo RO!!! I LOVE it!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!
                              xoxoxo

Comment

Working...
                              X