Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Challenge 59 ~ Love Templating Mum!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Challenge 59 ~ Love Templating Mum!

LOVE TEMPLATING MUM!

this weeks challenge is all about making template pages

attached is a pink & green kit, you need to use the items in this kit to make template pages that you will not only upload the image but also the template page to this thread.

you may make any size template page 8x8 12x12 6x4 10x8 whatever size yuo feel most comfortable with

you may add items that you have made yourself

Rules:

1) using the items in the attached kit make a template page using the theme LOVE or Mum/Mother

2) upload both the image and template to this thread

3) you may make any size page 8x8 12x12 6x4 10x8 etc

4) you may add any item you have made yourself to your template

5) All pages to be uploaded by sunday 22nd March

for those who do not know how to make a template page here is the how too:

1) open your page and lay up as per normal in scrapbook max

2) once completed go to File > Export template

3) click on the Remove Photos

4) click ok

you will find your new template page in My Documents > Scrapbook Max >Templates

happy scrapping
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here is mine! I used a few things I had made myself too. Thanks Fiona for this challenge (and the kit!)

Attached Files

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

My page.
      I made the background and the rest are Fiona's items.
      Attached Files

Comment

I want to try this one; so, can someone please tell me how I attach the file of my template. I've never done that before. Thanks for the help!

Comment

lovely pages ladies

tack if you click reply to thread, scroll down below the box you write in you'll see Manage Attachments, click on this > Browse to find your template (smb) file and then upload

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Wow, you two are fast. Both pages are wonderful! I will see what I can come up with.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
              lovely pages ladies

tack if you click reply to thread, scroll down below the box you write in you'll see Manage Attachments, click on this > Browse to find your template (smb) file and then upload

Comment

Here is mine. I made the background paper and a photo edge shape. I included them below with along with the template.

Attached Files
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Here is Mine.....I added the Roses and Pastel Pink Paper

Attached Files
                  Hugs!!

Comment

My Challenge template

Whoo hoo! This is my first template! Thank you for the challenge. I tend to go understated(I think anyway) so I hope you all like it!
                    Attached Files

Comment

great pages everyone....this is going to be a lovely template set once all the pages are up

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                        My page.
                        I made the background and the rest are Fiona's items.
                        Very classy Marion! I love it! I wish we had more challenges to do. It makes me scrap more. (and it gets all of us together talking and being noisy, lol) It would be cool if we could post a challenge just because...You know, not a contest or anything, no incentives, but a challenge just to do because we are having scrappers block. Just an idea

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                          Here is mine. I made the background paper and a photo edge shape. I included them below with along with the template.

Thanks for this paper sue! I really like how it makes a soft glow around your picture.

Comment

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
                            I wish we had more challenges to do. It makes me scrap more. (and it gets all of us together talking and being noisy, lol) It would be cool if we could post a challenge just because...You know, not a contest or anything, no incentives, but a challenge just to do because we are having scrappers block. Just an idea

just pm me you can run a weekly challenge any time you like

that goes for everyone, if you ever fancy running one of the weekly challenges just contact me...i love having weeks off

, Check out my store
                            Here

Comment

Great layouts so far. I know what you mean Pick, I get my self going to when there is a challenge. I don't have time every week, but I do enjoy these.

Comment

Working...
                              X