Weekly Challenge 63 ~ Typography

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Challenge 63 ~ Typography

I found this page on Alyson's innucescrapbook blogspot and thought what a brilliant idea for a challenge page (im so nice to you all aren't i lol)

the page as you can see has lots of words running in different direction which are associated with the person in the photograph so this weeks challenge is to make your version of this page

Typography Challenge Rules

1) Scrap a page or several using the attached page as inspiration

2) You may use and base the page on anyone you wish (family, friend, yourself, someone famous you admire or maybe a place etc)

3) The page must contain key words that relate to that person / place in the photograph and also the page must contain the persons / place name

4) All pages are to be uploaded to the gallery and the link or image posted into this thread

5) Challenge closes Sunday 26th April 2009

Happy Scrapping
    Attached Files
    Last edited by angelwithin; 04-20-2009, 01:18 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Now that is SO cool...!!!

Comment

Challenge63

I was suffering from writer's block and couldn't come up with any more words! Had fun with this one, thanks!

Comment

thats brilliant tackettup....looks fabulous

, Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Here is mine, this was a little harder than it looks

Credits in gallery

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

This looks like fun...I never did get to the last one.

Things keep coming up. My mother-in-law fell and broke her hip and I had to take her to ER. I was there until 3am Friday night/ Sat. Morning. Just hope my mom doesn't do any more damage. Don't need them both layed up at the same time!!

I will try to get to this, but can't promise!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I decided to do for someone famous in SBM, hehehe..........
              She deserves all the attributes......,done this layout using her 'Rose Truffle kit'

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

This was a fun challenge and I had the perfect picture that my niece took of my daughter last week while we were on vacation. The girls were bored while we were driving from Texas to California and played with my digital camera for quite a while.

Mary S

Comment

Wow! You made it look easy! Great job!
                  Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
                  Here is mine, this was a little harder than it looks

Credits in gallery

Comment

Omajo, I agree with everything you put down! Love your layout on Fiona! Great layouts from everyone! Love the colors you're using and I'm getting some good words to use on mine! LOL!
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

fabulous pages everyone

omajo that page is lovely thankyou....but you missed michievious devil in those words lol

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

This IS harder than it looks. My first try.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

The bridges in the picture are right down town. Paris was built on the river.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Ladies Ya'll are doing so Good!!!! Love all the Layouts!!!! Can't wait till Weekend, so I can take a Shot of this One.
                            Hugs!!

Comment

Are you sure you are describing the same angel I know? (oh, you know I love ya angel!)

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                              X