weekly challenge 64 ~ Front Page!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekly challenge 64 ~ Front Page!

yes the weekly challenge is back....erm i actually forgot last week and nobody reminded me!! oops!

this weeks challenge is i hope going to be fun!

Front Page!

what id like you to do is scrap a page to look like either a page in a magazine or the front cover of a magazine.

This week all your pages HAVE to be in by SATURDAY as on sunday i will run a vote for the best page, there will be a first, second and third prize for the best 3 pages

Rules

1) Each page MUST have at least one photograph on it

2) Pages are to look like front pages of magazines or inside pages

3) All pages to be uploaded to gallery and the link or image posted to this thread

4) All pages to be entered by Saturday May 16th

Example of Magazine Page!!! (lovely flattering photo huh!!!)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hot of the press!!

I had too much fun with this one! And yes, that is my daughter. Heaven help me! lol!

Comment

I love doing these! This is one I had to do in college, but I changed a few things. I am working on a few more though.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

This is my cousin Tracy's dog Rusty. We had to dog sit him one weekend and it just happened to be the weekend I got my new photography studio equipment. He was one of my first test subjects.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

these are photo's i took at my son's recent wedding....and the crazy lady hiding behind the tie is no other than the very pickled mother of the groom....aka me!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

wonderful pages ladies ...you're such a talented bunch

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Oh, Pick you nailed this one and touched a heartstring of this mom who knows the joy of having an adopted son. Well done!
              Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
              I love doing these! This is one I had to do in college, but I changed a few things. I am working on a few more though.

Comment

Well, I made an inside page for a magazine...This is my son and me on his Confirmation...The Cluster frame is made by me, and is available on my blog for free...I enjoyed this challenge Fiona, and love the others so far...i have one more to post...be back...((HUGS))

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Here is the one I made awhile back...but I still love it...lol...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259

Comment

This is awesome Michelle, great job everyone.
                    Fiona I would love to participate but I cannot make it the size like a magazine can you please tell me how ? whatever I tried the size still stay 600 x 600 or 800 x 800 I tried with office picture manager too and still same result. I must do something wrong.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

i made my page as 10 height 8 width to get it magazine shape

great pages everyone

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlightpearl View Post
                        This is awesome Michelle, great job everyone.
                        Fiona I would love to participate but I cannot make it the size like a magazine can you please tell me how ? whatever I tried the size still stay 600 x 600 or 800 x 800 I tried with office picture manager too and still same result. I must do something wrong.
                        Moon, if you go into the SBM program, the you can change the size in the settings area...Hope this helps...and thanks for the comment...((HUGS))

Comment

My second attempt.

This is a photo of a couple things that belonged to my grandparents. They never had electricity in their home and lived very simply. That gave me the idea for this cover.

Comment

Thank you both Fiona and Michelle. I did that before but the white sides still show when it's published. I will try again maybe it won't show when uploaded.
                            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

And the result is the same I must be doing something wrong.lol sorry well I tried.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X