Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUNE Designer Challenge - hosted by Angelwithin (Fiona)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my third with a little color to it.
    Sorry my posting is kind of irradical, but my son came home today with what we thought were really bad mosquito bites, but then hives started popping up all over him (and I do mean ALL over!!!) He obviously is having an allergic reaction to something he has eaten at school. Which is odd since he has never been allergic to anything. Anyway....sorry to ramble.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Sunny Days

Hope this is right. Here is my sketch from "Little Book of Sketches". And here is my template. As you can see I am longing for the sun to come back!
      Attached Files

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Sunny Days

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Sisters

Tried to do this as a total made by me. Papers, frames and embies. Sketch by Little book of sketches.
          Attached Files

Comment

excellent layered templates ladies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Granpas Little Darling

Okay, here it is. Hope it is okay. Background paper is mine, is photo of fabric, other papers from BG-Vintage Green and from SM Baby papers. All embies are mine. The sketch was from stickersnfun.com. Whooohooo... looks like I got that all to download and attach. Will have another go on the weekend.
              Attached Files
              All the best from Nanny Bernie.
              Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

What a great idea

What a great idea using sketches to do layouts if you are stuck for ideas. Thanks for this challenge. Better get to bed, have to be up in 5 hours for work......
                All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

K , who wants to teach me It won't be easy lol. Are you all creating the sketches from scratch or pasting them somehow. Are you using a program like photoshop ? I'm waiting for my first lesson , would the brave one step forward

Comment

wick read below lol

Hints & Tips:
                    - import the sketch image into max via the embellishment or photo icons (both work) stretch the sketch to fit page.
                    - Starting with the back most furthest placed embellishment / paper.
                    - place your version of the embellishments / papers over the sketch, then bring the sketch image forward.
                    - once general layout is completed delete sketch image, decorate page as preferred (remember this is a sketch so you only really need to place papers, photo areas and a general placement of embellishments)
                    - once page is complete publish image at web/email size, then export page as a template via file> export > ok
                    - to upload the SMT (template file) click on Manage Attachments below the reply box in this thread > Browse > go to My documents > Scrapbook Max > Templates > your smt will be in this file under whatever name you gave it > Once the file has uploaded close the pop up box and it will attach the file to your post

, Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

OMG that is wayyyyyyy to complicated for me

Comment

Wickel - find a sketch you like- make a page in SBM that looks like it - then export it as a template to share
                        Don't procrastinate being happy!
                        And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                        Orange Blossom- new release
                        sigpic
                        My SBM store

Comment

hope i got this right....all embies papers etc from sbm...sketch designed by Rebecca Luden....excellent challenge
                          Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Originally posted by Wickel View Post
                            OMG that is wayyyyyyy to complicated for me
                            lmbo hang on let me put this is wickle language

find sketch

phone fiona on skype

make template from sketch

make fiona a coffee

upload images and smt of template

job done

, Check out my store
                            Here

Comment

fabulous pages everyone

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                                lmbo hang on let me put this is wickle language

find sketch

phone fiona on skype

make template from sketch

make fiona a coffee

upload images and smt of template

job done

I can see the end of the tunnel now ! It's gonna be a piece of cake and a cup of coffee ! It's amazing what a phone call and cup of coffee will do lmbo ! By george I think i've got it !

Comment

Working...
                                X