Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUNE Designer Challenge - hosted by Angelwithin (Fiona)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok here is my first attempt ............
    The sketch came from scrapbook etc. I'm not sure who donated the bg papers and characters (it was downloaded during my excited faze, when SBM was new to me) Now I know to tag all the wonderful gifts you ladies share ! The photos in the example came from an email. A special thanks to Fiona and Tina for sharing tips on how to do this challenge.
    It's not exactly the same but here goes .............
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wickel; 06-04-2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Part 2

Part 2

here in the UK its now strawberry season

this part of the challenge is easy ...using the sketch templates kindly made by everyone make a page using the papers and embellishments in the attached Strawberries & Cream kit

upload the image to gallery and in this thread

if you would like to make a new smt template from a sketch that isn't already uploaded you can do so using the kit provided
      Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Strawberry challenge

Okay, that was fun, enjoying using sketches for templates. Thanks Fiona. Can you advise how I can zip up my smt file as is 7meg so won't download here??
        Attached Files
        All the best from Nanny Bernie.
        Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Hi nannyb

if you've made the page 12x12 drop the page size to 8x8 (always helps the file size ) if not you could do what i tend to do and get a free account at 4shared (just google 4shared and the site will come up) upload it there and place the link in this thread

great page btw

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

i used sylvia's template to do the attached page with the kit strawberries & cream

Attached Files

, Check out my store
            Here

Comment

Thanks so Much Fiona.

Have joined 4shared and link is attached. Thanks. sketch from stickersnfun.com

http://www.4shared.com/file/11068850...challenge.html
              Attached Files
              All the best from Nanny Bernie.
              Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

fabulous page nannyb

, Check out my store
                Here

Comment

I used the same sketch that I used for the first half of this challenge, credits in the gallery

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

fabulous page nanwu

, Check out my store
                    Here

Comment

Part 3

i'm working most of this weekend so may not be around much to get part 3 started....so i'm starting it early

Part 3

attached is a swatch, it is a guideline of colours, what i'd like you to do is make papers, backgrounds, embellishments etc to go with the strawberries & cream kit

go on let out your creative side and make something to make this a larger kit .....there will be an extra special gift for the person who makes the most 'extra's'
                      Attached Files

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

okay i've made a start, hope these are okay
                        Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

excellent embies & papers Nanwu

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

Here's my layout for part 2.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

wonderful page valerie

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Here's mine. I used Fiona's kit and just recolored the paper a few times and the sketch came from Pickngrin.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                                X