Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Challenge 68 ~ Hosted by Manatee (really it is Manatee this week)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Challenge 68 ~ Hosted by Manatee (really it is Manatee this week)

take it away Tina

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

YAY! I finally get my turn! lol. I am excited to see how you all like my challenge this week. Here we go!

LETS GET RANDOM!

This week we are going to play a fun little game. Today is 6-15-09. Here is what I want you to do.

1. Open your pictures folder on your computer.

2. count to the 6th folder and open that one.

3. now count to the 15th picture inside that folder
    OR
    If you are like me you will have more folders. Count to the 15th folder.

4. If you had more folders you can go to our next random number 9. Count to the 9th picture inside that folder.

NOW SCRAP IT! No matter what it is, even if it is blurry, or a terrible photo, I want you to scrap it (ok unless it is a naughty photo.. then find the closest one that you can share on a family site!)

Please DON'T stress about the numbers... they are just to help us on our quest for randomness. If your folder only has 2 photos instead of 15 then just scrap the last photo in the folder.

Here is the photo that I landed on for this week. Not my best photo... but I had fun with the page anyway.

Credits: Ornamental Christmas templates. Designed by me. I altered this template a bit to fit my needs.

Now I am going to show you the photo I got with last weeks date. (since I thought I was up last week) This one happened to be a photo that I had always wanted to scrap and never gotten to. It had been forgotten in my dusty picture folders.

Credits: Sweet Child O Mine kit created by Nikki Fabulous Designs.

I hope you all have fun with this challenge. You might be surprised at what you can create with a random photo!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

Ok how fun is this? We should do random daily challenges like this!!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

friends

This is a neat challenge and so far it looks like we have all landed on decent looking photos! Love the pages above me...awesome job ladies!

Comment

Great job girls! You did get some great photos to land on! I am so glad you are having fun! Keep them it up!
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
              Great job girls! You did get some great photos to land on! I am so glad you are having fun! Keep them it up!
              Well I would love to keep it up, but since that is the only 6th folder, 15th photo....maybe I will mix the date up and go 15th folder, 6th pic and etc. lol!

Comment

That is a great idea pick! I really don't care WHAT random pictures you use! Come up with your own numbers and see where that takes you! I just used the date as a starting point. You could do all your familys birthdays too! GO WILD!
                sigpic
                My SBM store

Comment

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Here is my enty ............everything used on this layout was created by Tina Sudweeks ! I love old building, I just find them fascinating This photo was shot in our capitol, Concord New Hampshire. This is from my 6th folder and the last picture in that folder .

Comment

This picture cut a bit of Tori off. My niece and my grandson were born 2 weeks apart.

Kit used was Gentle Spirit from SBM freebies.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Here's another, This was taken on a very cloudy Easter, tried to brighten it up. Credit in gallery.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Mother of the groom

Not a great photo, hope Judith forgives me! Great memory though.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Great job girls!! I love them all! So far I think all the photos have been wonderful! If you want to play some more try using your birthday as your random number!
                            sigpic
                            My SBM store

Comment

I did Cameron's birthday for the folders

Credits in the gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X