Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JULY Designer Challenge : hosted by Michelle!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of fun!

Thanks for another great challenge! I may have to do another page if time allows....but for now here is my page showing off my lovely daughter. I added a fresco effect to her photo. Great pages everyone!!!

Comment

This is just the best

I can't tell you how much everyone who contributes here inspires me. To think that we can use the same colourings and embellishments and come up with so many fantastic combinations just amazes me every time I come to the forum. I love what everyone else creates and it just gives me so many ideas to try. Thank you everyone and thank you to SBM for giving us this forum to share. I am off for the weekend and will get some more scrapping done for relaxation.....
      All the best from Nanny Bernie.
      Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Here is a LO of My Marine!!!!

Hugs!!

Comment

My grandson playing. Used the pen and ink effect.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Great Job Val!!!! When I see Your Avatar it makes me WANT COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by nannybernie View Post
              I can't tell you how much everyone who contributes here inspires me. To think that we can use the same colourings and embellishments and come up with so many fantastic combinations just amazes me every time I come to the forum. I love what everyone else creates and it just gives me so many ideas to try. Thank you everyone and thank you to SBM for giving us this forum to share. I am off for the weekend and will get some more scrapping done for relaxation.....
              Amen to that one nanny!!!! This is exactly how I felt when I started doing these challenges when I first joined...and even after all these years, it still amazes me how everyone can make such wonderful and different layouts using the same stuff or idea...I sure hope you keep inspiring others as well with your layouts..<wink>

Tack...beautiful page...WOW...Thanks for playing...

Val...I agree with Kim, i want coffee too...lol..Great layout and thanks for sharing...

Kim...as usual you have done another piece of work...Glad to see you participating...

Love all the pages done so far...and I am so glad I don't have to vote in this one...LOL...It would be waaaaaaaaay too hard for me to pick my top three...But I wish you all luck...((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Had to try one more time.

Hope it is ok to change the colors of the embellishments. I wanted them to match the photo. Couldn't bring myself to add an effect to this photo so I added a window instead.

Comment

Hi everyone, some great pages! back to post something for the challenge...
                  sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Here is mine. Thanks for the fun Challenge Michelle! I used posterize on the photo and changed the saturation a bit on the elements

Happy Indepenance Day everyone!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=6004

sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Here is another

Hugs!!

Comment

Here's my first one! This is all 6 of my grandchildren. I love them. I used the poster edge effect in PSE to get the "cartoon" look to them.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Melanie That is Perfect!!! Toooo Cute!!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

Hi everyone here is a couple that I have done, the first one I used the "Crackle effect" and the second one I used the "Zig Zag Slice Effect" I love everyone's layouts - you have all done beautifully as always

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thank you Michelle.Credits in the gallery.Well done everyone, here is my try.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Happy belated 4th everyone...Had a lot going on at home here and is why I wasn't posting...I love all the latest pages...You guys are really coming up with some great effects to use...and they look great in the layouts as well...This contest is goign to be sooooooooooooooo hard to judge...lol...Keep them coming...((HUGS))
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X