weekly challenge 75 - 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angelwithin
    started a topic weekly challenge 75 - 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5!

weekly challenge 75 - 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5!

This weeks challenge will have a vote at the end to determine who's page everyone thinks is the best

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Challenge

if you wish to join this weeks challenge you are to scrap a page using the following items

1 Background
    2 Photographs
    3 Paperscraps (mats will be allowed and counted as paperscraps)
    4 Brads or buttons
    5 other embellishments

the page can have any theme you wish it to have but must have the combination of the above embellishments

Rules

1) Scrap a page using any theme you like

2) ALL page MUST contain 1 background, 2 photographs, 3 paperscraps/mats, 4 brads/buttons and 5 embellishments

3 ALL pages to be uploaded to the gallery and the link or image placed in this thread

4) ALL pages are to be submitted by Saturday 26th September (any pages submitted after this date unfortunetly can not be enetred into the vote off)

5) A voting page link will be placed in this thread on Sunday 27th September for everyone to vote the pages they deem the best

6) Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed pages after the vote

the prizes will be announced tomorrow but be assured they are going to be great

happy scrapping!

• omajo
    replied
    Thank you, didn't expect it !!
    Congratulations to everybody, we are all winners. Thanks for the challenge Fiona and to the designers for the free gifts.

Leave a comment:

• nanwu
    replied
    congrats to all the winners and great pages everyone else....thanks fiona for the challenge it sure helped me get some pages done

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    Thank you very much Fiona. Great challenge.

Blessings - Freespirit xx

Leave a comment:

• scrappyaggie48
    replied
    Congrats to winners and well done everyone for fabulous pages Thanks Fiona for another great challenge

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Great Pages Everyone!!!!! Thanks Fiona

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    My Bad I matched the page number wrongly on page 16 so to make everything fair i'm giving both Kimmyann and TheFreeSpirit (who's page it actually is) chance to choose one of my kits from my store stock

Sorry TheFreeSpirit for the mix up

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    Congratulations to all winners, have fun!

Blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

• KPierce
    replied
    Congrats to all the participants and winners. Shopping in the store is fun, fun, fun...especially when it is free for you!

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    The Winners Are............

1st Place - Page 11 - Omajo

2nd Place - Page 8 - Mortmomof2

3rd Place - Page 16 - Kimmyann
    18 - Scrappyaggie48
    21 - ValerieElaine

All of the numbers were placed in a bag and the random draw of all entrants for the Full copy of Scrapbook Max 2.0 went to number 17 which belonged to Ryansmom66

Congratulations ladies and well done to everyone else your pages were fabulous

I will be contacting all the winners by pm

thankyou everyone for making this such a fun challenge

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    Voting time!!!

here's all the entrants numbered, click on the link below to cast your 1st 2nd and 3rd place pages

pm me or email me your votes on [email protected]

results will be posted on friday

Leave a comment:

• angelfaye
    replied

Here's mine at last!

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied
    Seeing Autumn

I too had to do another page. I love this kit by Carena & couldn't resist...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp/photo/35815
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    fantastic pages everyone, you ahave a few hours left to upload to be placed in the vote off for that fabulous shopping trip in the store and placed in the draw to win a free full copy of scrapbook max 2.0

hurry up and get scrapping !!!

Leave a comment:

• mortmomof2
    replied
    12345 - Mother's Day 2004 -

Larger image, I hope!

Rebecca

Leave a comment:

Working...
X