October '09 Designer Challenge hosted by Donna Thomas/autisticwonder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips - Cropping

Did you know that you can now Zoom in and out in the crop window to help making your crop selection?

If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse just scroll to zoom the photo in and out while in the crop window. If you hold down the CTRL Key and scroll, the crop selection changes size!

How cool is that?
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Poppabob..AWESOME tips there..Wow..didn't know that cropping size thingie..

OK folks..The Random drawing is finished and submitted results to Karin for approval.

My son Eric picked the winner from the cards..

Hint on Random Drawing winner: When I see this person's name it reminds me of my favorite vegetable dip!! LOL..see if you can quess by the time the winners are announced!!

HUGS!! Keep them coming..This starts the new week!!

Comment

• Donna, you're too funny! Veggie dip!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• some more papers

all in zip files. 6 zips in total and 1x 4shared file for download. all papers. will get some templates done over weekend using these papers to share. in the meantime, hope they are useful to someone.
          Attached Files
          All the best from Nanny Bernie.
          Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• next lot of zips

next lot of paper zip files
            Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• here is the last paper file

please click on link to download from 4shared as was just a little too big to do here. I think I have done it right
              http://www.4shared.com/file/14098766...pages5blg.html

sigpic

Comment

• colour block of the papers in the zips and 4shared file

so you know what the papers are like, just a colour block to give you an idea. 18 papers in all. enjoy
                Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by poppabob View Post
                  I've read through this thread twice now and don't remember half of the tips that have already been done so I hope this isn't duplicated.

While the new max 2.0 has some great new tools for adjusting color, let's not forget this simple way to change the overall tint of a photo/background, etc.

Take a paper scrap (such as the different color construction papers included) and bring it into the layout.

Resize the scrap to the same size as the photo/background etc.

Then, either move it on top of the photo and decrease the transparency of the scrap

or

move it behind the photo and decrease the transparency of photo!

Combined with changing the color of the scrap with the new adjust color options, the possibilities are endless for getting the tint just right.

This example shows how I changed the tint of the original photo using this method (with a blue scrap) and then using it as the background for the layout.
                  This is another great tip - I never of think of tinting that way! Thanks PoppaBob!
                  Julie

Comment

• Lovely tip for tinting Poppabob, thanks!

FS x
                    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                    I walk on a trail of song
                    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Embie: Autumn Tree

Hey you guys!

Thought you might enjoy this Autumn Tree.

FS xx
                      Attached Files
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• More Trees

Hi

Just for the sheer fun of it and because I could here's two more trees in various stages of de-robing. FS xx
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi all, just dropped by to peek in. Can't wait to download your goodies, but I have to wait until I get home to do that!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• I love the tree FS...I am going to have to use it....Thanks...
                            So who is the winner...I am so excited to find out....<wink>
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Week 2 WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!

You can go ahead and tell these folks they were picked and that I will be in touch with them in their pm boxes by the weekend.

Thanks!
                              Karin

OK...drum roll..LOL..

Top Producer for WEEK 2 goes to TheFreeSpirit!! No surprises there!! CONGRATS!! Well earned!! Love the new bare trees additions!!!

RANDOM DRAWING WINNER for WEEK 2

dillie1

Totally excited!! and WOW on all the NEW Stuff from Nannybernie!! TOOOOOO EXCITED!

Did anyone quess...veggie dip is dillie1...Dill dip is my favorite!! LOL

Comment

• You crack me up GF!!!!! LOL...

Congrats to FreeSprit and Dillie1...Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X