No announcement yet.

The Groove October 2009 Freebie Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st week - light pink paper and stamp 8x8 re colored one in as close to the silver as possible and then made a copy and re colored that one in a light purple
    2nd week paper1 placed in middle of picture then crackled effect applied and butterfly recolored
    3rd week shape2 stretched across under paper and re colored and pearl recolored
    4th week - heart and swirl and floral and frame stretched to give a border effect and vines re colored

Something you may not know about me is that I started my own little business and even built
    my own website

Poppabob great layout and it's nice to know that you were in community theater that sounds like
    a ton of fun **Who doesn't like acting** I know I love it I hope you find the time to get back
    into your passion.

Tanni I love what you have done with your layout it's so very pretty. I'd love to attend a anual
    festivity of Native American arts it would be awesome.

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• ...and the winner is

I have confirmation on the new winner...
      OCEANIA! Congratulations!
      You will be notified by PM as soon as possible from SBM with all your details...So please keep an eye out for this email...
      Like I have said before, I think you are all winners! I have enjoyed all the layouts sent in...Best part is seeing how creative each and everyone of you can be...Thanks for joining in for Week 3....((HUGS))

Now, on to week 4...I didn't want to make it too difficult...But I am one, that likes to have a face to friends I am talking too everyday...<wink> So I thought this was a great way to go about it...lol...Tricky? Maybe...but Halloween is right around the corner...lol...

Poppabob..Awesome layout....the theater is an exciting career...and I give anyone credit who can get up in front of loads of people...I am stage giddy...lol...Can't talk in large groups...It is something I am not good at..I hope you can go back to it someday...and great explanation too!!!!!

tanni....I agree with Oceania...Your page is beautiful...Love the colors and what you did with your photo...

Oceania...Now yours is just as gorgeous...I am a purple color freak...lol...Love it..lol...The swirly thing in the center, sure brings the page together...
      Wonderful job you three....See, that wasn't too hard was it? <wink>
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Owww I'm stunned and of course very happy to be the winner thank you Michelle and thank you Master B for drawing my name out of the hat what a wonderful surprise logging on this morning to find my name up in lights hehehe thanks again so so so so very much
        sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• I must be getting old, I can't find the papers. Are there papers? Sorry to be a nuisance.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylvia esther View Post
            I must be getting old, I can't find the papers. Are there papers? Sorry to be a nuisance.
            Look in "My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Backgrounds\Groove-Week-4"

They are craftyscraps_week4_paper1.jpg and craftyscraps_week4_paper2.jpg
            -=poppabob=-
            If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Did you know. . .

Well this is what I did. I built myself a camera out of the shapes and embellishments. I used my own background and changed the frame to black. i couldn't find the papers at first but thanks to Poppabob I now know where they are. I may have another go and see if my camera works!

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• Sorry all, I didn't read the rules correctly, told you I was getting old. Have done the right thing now.

First I built my camera out of the week 4 freebies. I used two of the previous weeks papers for the background. I then used the heart from another week, changed it's colour. Crosses on the front of the camera were changed to white. Berries on the vine were reloloured from blue to pink (these were the blue globe). I also recoloured the butterfly to green. The cream bottle cap is now white and is behind my photo. And I changed the silver frame to black. i have told you a secret about me and so I think I now have abided by the rules and I'm done.

Comment

• I used the Lace and Stamp from week one... and from week two the butterfly and the paper... from week three I used the paper and the pearls.
                  What you probably don't know about me is I am a retired Navy wife and we spent most of our military career on the east coast which was nice beacuse I am the daughter of a farmer from the midwest.
                  My sister My friend KPierce

Comment

• oops I forgot...I changed the color of the paper and butterfly from week 2. Sorry about that...this was a challenge week for me. Everyones looks great, it is so amazing to see what can be done with the same kits over and over again.
                    My sister My friend KPierce

Comment

• week 1 stamp and pin
                      week 2 photo mat and edge paper
                      week 3 light house overlay, moon brads
                      and stitching
                      week 4 silver frame, background paper,and
                      silver tag
                      I recoloured most of what i used as i just love purple

I think i got this alright...and last of
                      all if i had to change anything it would
                      be to omit the picture (I hate having my photo taken)
                      thats why most of my pic's a silly ones

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• great layouts happening in here....awesome job on the camera sylvia

Comment

• My Secret Diary

I selected 2 elements from each weekly challenge, recoloured the background papers, and the bows and the ties. I left the frame and the lace alone as well as the two tags. I did recolour the swirl and the embroidery. I added my own title and something about me. My 6th grandchild is on the way!

Comment

• congratulations Sylvia.....I have 6 wonderful grandchildren also, what an exciting day for you

Comment

• Originally posted by sylvia esther View Post
                              Well this is what I did. I built myself a camera out of the shapes and embellishments. I used my own background and changed the frame to black. i couldn't find the papers at first but thanks to Poppabob I now know where they are. I may have another go and see if my camera works!
                              Very creative!! Wonderful! I'm gonna steal this...

Everybody has done such a great job!
                              -=poppabob=-
                              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Thank you Nanwu, this grandchild is special. It took IVF treatment to gain success, very stressful, but oh so worth it to see such happy faces. I do believe they are walking on air!

Poppabob you are very welcome to steal the camera, or anything else. Everyone is doing such a great job with new SBM2, wow what a difference the recolouring makes.
                                Last edited by sylvia esther; 10-23-2009, 04:50 AM. Reason: add comment

Comment

Working...
                                X