No announcement yet.

Scrappin' Challenge 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the mini kit and challenge Michelle.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

tw, nanwu and Valerie....You should receive a PM to download your free kit..

I loved all your pages...Tw...loved what you did with the lace...Very creative...I don't think you lost your touch at all...<wink>
      and none of you have to worry about doing my kit justice...lol...I was just hoping for a good challenge...I replacing some high and mighty shoes here...(Love ya Fiona) ....I was afraid no one would like the challenge..So why don't we just call it even...hehe...

Thanks to everyone who has joined in so far...I can never say it enough, when I tell you how exciting it is to see so many different layouts coming from the same kit...Keep 'em coming! ((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I seriously need pictures again!! LOL..so here is just the template for grabbing!! Not much..USed all the items and added grunged edging for paper..FUN Mich!! THANKS girl!!

I'm brain dead today!! LOL..
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Michelle for the beautiful kit. There are so many pretty goodies in it. Looks like I'm going to have to get this new version very soon and get caught up on all the tips and tricks here for it. Really like the bendable text.
          Everyone's layouts are very nice.
          And thank you Donna for the template, very pretty.
          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

weekly challenge

Great challenge Wolvsie. Will try to get another one done before the week is out.
            All the best from Nanny Bernie.
            Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

weekly challenge

My sister & her son on his 1st day & the last pic of the 2 of them before she passed away..

I made a back ground paper of the lace & added a inverted mask of the lavendar paper.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp/photo/36185

sigpic

Comment

I forgot the pic.

I cannot figure out others get the larger pictures on their threads?
                Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Fantastic LO's everyone!! Thank u so much Michelle for your georgeous kit.
                  My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Thanks for the template Donna
                    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Gorgeous layout everybody
                      and here is my entree. Love the color combination, thanks Michelle.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

excellent work!

Comment

Thanks Michelle for the beautiful kit and hosting the challenge. Here's my page.
                          -=poppabob=-
                          If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Love weekly challenge.

Here is anothery. My grand daughter, flowergirl at her uncles wedding. she looked lovely. Thanks Michelle.
                            All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                            Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

My second entree

Comment

Fantastic pages everybody !!

Gotart , you have to copy and paste the second link "linked image", to get the bigger image. Hope this helps !!

Comment

Working...
                                X