No announcement yet.

Scrappin' Challenge 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Michelle! This set is so pretty, I LOVE the colors! I can't wait to use it more.
    Mary S

Comment

What a lucky dog you have. Love your layout and the wonderful pictures of your dog.

Comment

Thank you Michelle--I love the beautiful kit. Your work is so awesome--love the colors. Can't wait to put something together. Thanks again.

Comment

Oh yeah! I LOVE my title! Can't wait to see what I can find to go with it!!! And this kit is SOO up my alley! Gorgeous colors! Thanks, Michelle. Be back soon!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

For some reason I can't download the files for the challenge--not sure what is going on. Can someone please help--had no problem last week--did the same this week and they are not there when I go to look for them in Scrapbook Max 2.

Comment

My Lucky Life

I very nearly did my layout as So Many Faces, forgot the T! Doh. Silly me.

Anyway, here is My Lucky Life and truly I am very blessed to have my sister in my life, we are best friends forever. My sis is the blonde and I am the one on the right.

Blessings - FS xx

ps, love the kit Michelle. Sumptuous.
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Fun Fun Fun Challenge Love all the fantastic layouts, they are all awesome

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Beautiful!

Gorgeous Kit!!! I'm thoroughly excited and already working on my page!
                  Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

Nice Layout and what beautiful pictures.

Comment

Scrappin' Challenge 2

OK, I had a most interesting time getting this to save correctly...oh well, it's here now...hehehe

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

All your pages are wonderful!!!!! and how different each one is...<wink> I sent you all a PM for your free kit...I do hope you like it...((HUGS))

Praise2him....It should download into your scrapbookmax program...Try again and see what happens...If you are still having issues, you can save it to your computer and change the .smb to .zip and then just unzip it to your computer somwhere...
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Here is mine!

Comment

Love this lo--Yes, Rocky is the lucky one. Great Job.

Comment

Hi

here is mine:

Michelle - this kit has such a fabulous colors I love it!!

homescrap.blogspot.com

Comment

Awesome pages you two...rocky is adorable...and jabi...you are so welcome! I sent the both of you a PM for the full kit...Sure hope you like it....and thanks for participating! ((HUGS))
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X