X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 2

Scrappin' Challenge 2

Thanks to everyone who participated in Week 1...If I forgot to send the free kit to anyone, please let me know...Thanks...

Now for number 2!!!!
    THE ALPHABET 2 x 2 x 2 CHALLENGE
    Here is your kit to work with....

Download available below..
    & if you complete this week's challenge, you will receive the full Sweet Flower Kit....

TITLES YOU WILL USE:
    A~F Title: So Many Faces
    G~L Title: I'm The Only One
    M~R Title: Once Upon A Time
    S~Z Title: My Lucky Life

RULES:
    1.) Using ONLY the first letter of your SCREEN NAME, select the title from above to scrap your page. This title MUST be on your layout somewhere...
    2.) ONLY use items from my freebie.
    3.) Each page MUST consisit of:
    2 photo's
    2 or more papers
    2 or more elements
    4.) Recoloring or making your own stuff out of the freebie kit is ok...
    5.) Upload your page to the weekly challenge catagory in the forum, then copy the second code under your layout and paste it in a post here. I will then send you the FREE kit via PM.

These challenges are suppose to be creative, so if you make anything new, please don't hesitate to give them away and share with everyone...and remember, have fun doing it!!!
    Attached Files

• wolvsie35
    replied
    You two did wonderfully in this challenge...I am amazed to see this one still a float...lol....But I am glad to see new comers trying out my challenge....great pages...
    Artist...I sent you a PM with the link to your free kit....DLB....I tried sending you a PM, but it says you are not accepting private messages...Please let me know where I can send the link too...Thanks again...((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• dlbleuel
    replied
    Thank you for the challenge

This is my first challenge. I hope you don't mind that my pages are 8.5 x 11. Hopefully, I have uploaded the image correctly.

Attached Files
    Last edited by dlbleuel; 01-11-2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: Image attached wrong

Leave a comment:

• Artist in Love
    replied
    Hi, I just got this software for Christmas and did your challenge. How do I add my image? When I click on the image link here in this reply, it asks for a URL.
    Thanks!
    Lori

Editing...let's see if I can get the image to work!
    Last edited by Artist in Love; 01-10-2010, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    It's ok if you used more....As long as you stuck to most of the challenge...I will be sending you the kit for playing along...and btw...LOVE your layout....Very cute...

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    Not asking for kit (I will take it if you wnat to give it though! hahaha) But just trying to catch up on some challenges I missed. I am practicing!
    I think i goofed though...I used more than 2 pictures. I also chose the saying by my real name....it worked with my idea!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Very pretty and again, what an awesome idea!

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    I made this anniversary card using Michelle's gorgeous Sweetflower kit, so if any of you are able to use it, please do.

The page size is A5 UK, you will produce a side fold card.

To print, set your print settings at A5 landscape and print the first page. Then refeed the page to print side two on the reverse - you will need to check with your printer how to do this. If you've never printed on two sides with your printer, I suggest you practise before putting in your cardstock.

When your printing is completed, carefully fold the front over the back and press down on the crease to produce a good fold - I have a special crease tool, but you can also use a brayer or the edge of a plastic ruler.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Kimmy, those layotus are cool!!!! and again Happy Birthday! I agree, that friends help out in so many things, and sometimes they don't realize it... I am glad you liked the kit...<wink>

Pixy, very creative page...Love the background...makes everything else stand out....and thanks for joining in with us...I sent you a PM for the free kit...I hope you like it...

If I have forgotten anyone in here, please let me know...k? ((HUGS))

Thanks again for all your great support...Your the greatest...

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

Pictures of my husband's mom as a small girl. Our daughter looks just like her.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    My Birthday Party Pictures LO.... This kit was Perfect because I am a Fall Baby....lol WAS a Fall Baby!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Great layout Sylvia....WOW....and Mrs Peel is sooooo nice!

Gonza, your email has been sent...Thanks and it was no trouble...

Leave a comment:

• nannybernie
    replied
    Originally posted by shanave View Post
    Nanny Bernie, I just love your layout.

What program do you use to cut out your photo?

I LOVE IT!
    Hi Shanave, I just use Photoshop Elements7. Still learning, but is doing everything i have asked of it at this point.

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Your layout is very beautiful. Awesome Job--I feel like I am right there. LOVE IT!!

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Australian Bush

Mrs Peel suggested this to me, thanks new friend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X