X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Angelface

Another for the challenge using just the kit plus one mask and all recoloured.

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    My girls

I used only the papers and embellishments from the kit with the addition of just one mask. I recoloured eaxh to match. many thanks Carens.

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    our angel

Still trying to win a prize. here is another attempt with this beautiful kit. wordart by Jamie Dell Scraps.

Leave a comment:

• scrappyaggie48
    replied
    Another page for the Challenge - thanks Carena

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    They are both beautiful but I love the simplicity of the first, the one photo really makes an impact, particularly with that gorgeous shape behind it.

Blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Found myself in the scrapping mood - here is another - a little different to the last.
    Found this fun swapping and changing the same basic layout and getting different results.

This time I used the brown and blue papers over one another but changing opacity to let the other show through. Not sure which I like the best out of the 2 layouts

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    OK Finally got another page done - I'm much more happy with this one.

I've used shapes - hearts, rectangle, music notes plus the photo shape from my new Calendar set behind the photo with the same blue paper which I darkened and then of course the date also.
    I also used the square frame but only had the edge sticking out over the edge - top and bottom x4. Everything else is from the mini kit. Hope you like it.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Just been catching up on the gallery layout - so many and all fabulous - thanks for making my mini kit look so good. We're half way through the month already - were did the past 2 weeks go to.

I'm still sending out my Blinkie Reward kit to anyone wearing my blinkie in their signatures - thanks to everyone for the response so far - you guys so totally rock.

Leave a comment:

• babygirlscraps
    replied
    My Challenge Page.

This is my nephew, Bryant.

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    I wanted to use this kit for a photo of my mum, its such a lovely gentle theme. I did soften the pink a little to mute it down to go with the old photos.

Hope you like it.

Blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

• ChrissyC
    replied
    How pretty

What pretty backgrounds...thank you, I'll take them.
    take care, Chrissy

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    Hi all

I made some backgrounds from Carena's lovely kit, I thought you might be able to use them.

Enjoy. FS xx
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Daria
    replied
    My second entry

I made a second layout, this time i used more papers and embellishments. I also altered some elements on Carena's kit. This is what it cames out:

Also, for who want the template, i attached it here. Hope you enjoy scrappin'

Love from Italy
    Daria
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by shanave View Post
    This was our annual hike up Grotto Canyon.

Ok I still can't figure out how to post my page like everyone else.
    which link am I supposed to copy?
    Either Linked Image or Linked Thumbnail will do it for you.

Great page

Leave a comment:

• shanave
    replied
    My Go with this wonderful kit!

This was our annual hike up Grotto Canyon.

Ok I still can't figure out how to post my page like everyone else.
    which link am I supposed to copy?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X