X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laurie016@mywdo.com
    replied
    Thanks for the great kit and the challenge
    Last edited by [email protected]; 11-02-2009, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Daddy's Girls

Thank you so much for the great free kit and challenge, I love your work. Oh and thank you also for my free gift.

Leave a comment:

• Smile
    replied
    Thanks for the challange Carena............xoxo
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by lgarner View Post
    Whenever a kit is posted as a zip file I'm unable to open it in Scrapbook Max is there something I'm doing wrong? It saves fine to my embellishment folder but when I try to open it I get a message saying this type file is not supported by Scrapbook Max. Looking forward to participating in the challenge once I get past this little issue! Thanks for any advice!
    Hi - When I download a zipped file - I usually dump it into "My Pictures" folder - simply because I know where it is. LOL. After that you will need to unzip the file first before you can use it in any program. Right click on it and unzip. Let us know if you have any further trouble. Hugs

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied
    Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
    Hope this helps GOTART! I've got the goodies in 3 parts for you to download from here. If you never have had trouble before from downloading zip files from Max..then these should work..

THANKS CARENA ....this challenge is ROCKIN!!
    Thanks everyone.. Now I have to get scrapping...Terry

Leave a comment:

• MarthaT
    replied
    Love everyones pages

Leave a comment:

• lgarner
    replied
    zip file problems

Whenever a kit is posted as a zip file I'm unable to open it in Scrapbook Max is there something I'm doing wrong? It saves fine to my embellishment folder but when I try to open it I get a message saying this type file is not supported by Scrapbook Max. Looking forward to participating in the challenge once I get past this little issue! Thanks for any advice!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Zipped versions in PARTS for easier download

Hope this helps GOTART! I've got the goodies in 3 parts for you to download from here. If you never have had trouble before from downloading zip files from Max..then these should work..

THANKS CARENA ....this challenge is ROCKIN!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• scrappyaggie48
    replied
    My second page for the Challenge, thanks Carena.

Fabulous pages everyone

Leave a comment:

• Kazr
    replied
    Here is my entry, I have already won a wonderful prize but wanted to enter for the fun of it, good luck to all
    Thank you Carena for your lovely, kit,enjoyed working with it

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by mh51 View Post
    Now, if no-one has a problem with it...!!!......... I could email you the unzipped file BUT don't want to get an injunction!!**!!
    Mary - that would be fine with me if you have the email address. thanks for your help.

Everyone - great pages so far - the variety is amazing and I'm seeing some excellent use of shapes. Fabulous. I'm still to get a page done myself - still on my list of things to do.

Leave a comment:

• mh51
    replied
    Originally posted by Gotart View Post
    Is the 4 shared file the only way to get these elements. My computer will not download these for me...
    Now, if no-one has a problem with it...!!!......... I could email you the unzipped file BUT don't want to get an injunction!!**!!

Leave a comment:

• knzus
    replied
    Originally posted by Gotart View Post
    Is the 4 shared file the only way to get these elements. My computer will not download these for me...
    Sometimes it's the browser a person uses... which is why most folks use more than one. Try downloading from a different browser.... I always use either Opera or Firefox anyway. Maybe that will help you!

Leave a comment:

• tanni
    replied
    Beautiful kit Carena! I love these colors. My page is quite a bit different from my usual style of scrapping, but had fun doing it.

Leave a comment:

• nannybernie
    replied
    A day at the grandparents

I hear you Omajo, my grandkids are my life too.
    This is Jalen April, who had a day out with Nanny and Pa last summer, we took heaps of pics and this is some of them. Thanks for the mini kit Carena.

Also, Tayla and Courtney a few years ago, they wanted to make something for their Mum for Christmas, so we took some pics, embellished it and framed it for her, it is still on the lounge wall. Mum was thrilled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X