November Designer Challenge hosted by Carena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girls

I used only the papers and embellishments from the kit with the addition of just one mask. I recoloured eaxh to match. many thanks Carens.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Angelface

Another for the challenge using just the kit plus one mask and all recoloured.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Awesome, very beautiful--Love both layouts!!

Comment

It's been a long time since I have done a challenge so I thought I would jump into this one. Thank you for the fantastic kit Carena. Here is my entry. This is my great niece and the picture I just fell in love with. Everything I used was from Carena's kit except for the WA. That came from Jazzy's GenieJean2 set. Hope you like it.

[IMG][/IMG]

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

PK, that's a beautiful layout! And the baby is cute too!!
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

My mother and her brother,only ones stil here from a family of 10 kids.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Last edited by nanwu; 11-19-2009, 05:53 PM.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

These are all wonderful. Sorry I haven't done more, I haven't been in a scrap'n mood.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I am totally amazed at everyone's pages. These are some awesome pieces of art and I personally love them all!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I must begin with thanking Carena for this beautiful kit. It is amazing the wonderfully different creations made during this November Challenge. Also in my thanks is the wonderful opportunity to meet and greet so many new friends from all over the world. That is the best part of SBM!!!!

Comment

WOW this has been so much fun this month. Thanks guys for making this a fabulous month and so exciting for me as I've loved looking at the magic you have weaved around this mini kit.

As promised - 2 Prizes kindly given by Scrapbook Max. Winners generated by Mr Random. Here are the results

Random Integer Generator
                        Here are your random numbers:

33 25 Timestamp: 2009-12-01 19:22:27 UTC

33 = twpclerk for her Doug Allen layout. (Congrats Susie)

25 = brodes layout called Best Friends - Congrats

Congratulations - I'll advice Karin at Scrapbook Max and she will message you with your prize in the coming days. Please allow her a few days.

Many thanks again to all who have joined in the fun. You guys so totally rock. Be sure to check out December's challenges - I'm sure the girls have something really special in mind. Hugs from Carena
                        Kind wishes from Carena
                        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Thank you Carena, lucky me!! Congrats to you too brode!
                          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Congratulations to you both.. Great Job!!

Comment

Congrats to winners

Well done winners, and what a fun challenge. I learnt a lot from everyone's great work.

Comment

congraulations girls. Great layouts and a great challenge.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                                X