Hi everyone and welcome to a new month and lots of fun.
Scrapbook Max has kindly agreed to provide some prizes for participants in the challenge. As it's very hard to judge layouts, because you are all so awesome, I thought I would install the help from Mr Random to pick the winners. Each layout added to the gallery will be numbered (as per their position in the gallery - starting with 1 for the 1st layout etc. At the end of the month I will use a random number generator to select 2 winners. The more layouts you enter - then the more chances of winning.

PRIZE INFO from Scrapbook Max:
Take this challenge, and you have a chance to win NEW! Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software by electronic download, the fastest, most creative digital scrapbooking software program available!

Or, if you already have Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, you can win your choice of one Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Expansion pack: either "Bundle of Joy" or "Back To School" by electronic download!

Challenge Requirements:
I'm keeping it simple - Use as many elements from the mini kit in your layout as you can. Use shapes to make more interesting and enjoy working with clusters of elements. Have a play around with some sort of word art. (anyone making templates with the mini are welcome to add them in this thread to share with others). Most of all – Have fun.

Layouts must be uploaded to the November Design Team Challenge Gallery before the end of November. (this will be available to post to soon)

And now - here is what you will be working with.

To download - click here - available only during November 2009 - Enjoy

Hopefully I've posted all requirements etc that I have to - if not or you're not sure of something - Fire ahead and post your questions in this thread.

Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or taxed. Prizes must be accepted as awarded (no cash value). Electronic download delivery only. The decision of the moderator is final.

Bonus kit for anyone spotted wearing my blinkie in your signature.