X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manatee25
    started a topic November Designer Challenge hosted by Carena

November Designer Challenge hosted by Carena

WOW there have been some great challenges going on, haven't there!??? WHAT FUN! This month Carena has kindly stepped up to the plate and whipped us up a GREAT challenge! Can hardly wait for you all to see the mini she has cooked up for you!!!

TAKE IT AWAY CARENA!!
    (this woman is my ANGEL by the way!)

• quisoqui
    replied
    Originally posted by nanwu View Post
    Great post! It's very nice and userful. Thank you so much for your post.

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    congraulations girls. Great layouts and a great challenge.

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Congrats to winners

Well done winners, and what a fun challenge. I learnt a lot from everyone's great work.

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Congratulations to you both.. Great Job!!

Leave a comment:

• twpclerk
    replied
    Thank you Carena, lucky me!! Congrats to you too brode!

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    WOW this has been so much fun this month. Thanks guys for making this a fabulous month and so exciting for me as I've loved looking at the magic you have weaved around this mini kit.

As promised - 2 Prizes kindly given by Scrapbook Max. Winners generated by Mr Random. Here are the results

Random Integer Generator
    Here are your random numbers:

33 25 Timestamp: 2009-12-01 19:22:27 UTC

33 = twpclerk for her Doug Allen layout. (Congrats Susie)

25 = brodes layout called Best Friends - Congrats

Congratulations - I'll advice Karin at Scrapbook Max and she will message you with your prize in the coming days. Please allow her a few days.

Many thanks again to all who have joined in the fun. You guys so totally rock. Be sure to check out December's challenges - I'm sure the girls have something really special in mind. Hugs from Carena

Leave a comment:

• grannywin
    replied
    I must begin with thanking Carena for this beautiful kit. It is amazing the wonderfully different creations made during this November Challenge. Also in my thanks is the wonderful opportunity to meet and greet so many new friends from all over the world. That is the best part of SBM!!!!

Leave a comment:

• pkdoll
    replied
    I am totally amazed at everyone's pages. These are some awesome pieces of art and I personally love them all!!!

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    These are all wonderful. Sorry I haven't done more, I haven't been in a scrap'n mood.

Leave a comment:

• nanwu
    replied
    Last edited by nanwu; 11-19-2009, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    My mother and her brother,only ones stil here from a family of 10 kids.

Leave a comment:

• twpclerk
    replied
    PK, that's a beautiful layout! And the baby is cute too!!

Leave a comment:

• pkdoll
    replied
    It's been a long time since I have done a challenge so I thought I would jump into this one. Thank you for the fantastic kit Carena. Here is my entry. This is my great niece and the picture I just fell in love with. Everything I used was from Carena's kit except for the WA. That came from Jazzy's GenieJean2 set. Hope you like it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Awesome, very beautiful--Love both layouts!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X