X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Nanwu's blinkie ready!!

Nanwu!! Loved the colors..I took some liberties with yours..Hope you like!!

Now to do Kpierce..her file too large to upload here..so folks..if you wish to send to my email address..PM me at max and I'll send you my personal email account..Don't want everyone to have it..LOL..THANKS!!

Sorry..couldn't get these done sooner..Son has been to dentist everyday this week except today! filling cancellations to get him done faster!! He HAPPY!! LOL..me too!!!

Now I'm free for next 3 days..so load me up!!

HUGS!!
    donna

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Donna...I JUST LOVE MINE!!!!!! I also love the transitions...Thanks so much...You do such a wonderful job!!!!! HUGS!!!

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    Donna that is fabulous, I love the transistions

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Fiona's (Angelwithin) Blinkie ready!!

And here is Fiona's simply WONDERFUL SBM blinkie to share!!

YEAH!! Now to do Nanwu's and Kpierce has one coming too!! anyone else? Still have a few days for this challenge to do either/or SBM blinkie or personal blinkie!

HUGS you WONDERFUL scrappers!! Maximizers for sure!! You can now do most of your own blinkies..The write up is the hardest part!!

donna

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Michelle's Blinkie ready!!

Ok..Michelle..you're up!! Hope this is what you wanted..wasn't always sure ..

Ok..next one up..will be Angelwithin..Fiona's..then Nanwu!! yippie!!

Anyone else??

Hey..were did Daria's go?? missing her image!! bummer....

Leave a comment:

• O2BNGdHope
    replied
    Awww....Aggie that looks great! She's sure to love it!

Leave a comment:

• scrappyaggie48
    replied
    WOW DONNA that came out FABULOUS - thanks heaps - as you say hope it puts a smile on Smiles face hugs

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Smile..blinkie ready...Smile please!! LOL

SMile girl..ScrappyAggie put this together for you...so here it is...She loves you lots for sure!! and so do I!! Hope this puts the SMILE back on your face!!!

Now..The rest of the unfinished are wonderful easy ones to do..So back to work!! LOL..

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    My computer froze right at the end of smiles blinkie..and I really liked the transitions..and my computer FROOOZZZEEEE!! and I forgot to save the file as I went along..urgh..so had to take myself out behind the barn for a good spanking..back now..LOL...urgh!!! Notes all over my desk now..SAVE, sAvE, SAVVVEEEEE!!!

I'll have some finished before I retire!! Smile's for sure!! SLAP ME!!

Michelle..I sure could you a cup of mojo!! Mocha latte!! heeheheheheeh!! THANKS!!!

HUGS,
    donna

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Donna, you have been working overtime! LOL....I have some coffee waiting here for ya... I just LOVE what you have been doing here...All these blinkies...My eyes can't stop blinking now...I have seen and watched them all...lol...Can't wait to see mine...if you need to do anything to it, go right ahead...<wink>

Leave a comment:

• MarthaT
    replied
    Template looks great!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    yeah Nanwu!! You did GREAT!! Will be putting more finished products up soon!!

Leave a comment:

• nanwu
    replied
    sorry brain still not functioning right......forgot to load template
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nanwu; 11-18-2009, 07:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nanwu
    replied
    hey just dropped in for a bit, here's my effort, hope i've done it right......not sure about how i want things to fade in and out etc so do anything you want...awesome challenge

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Wow look at all the blinkies--they are so awesome. Great Job everyone..and Thank you so much Donna for this great challenge and for your valuable time that you spent making them just perfect for us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X