X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 3 ~ Hosted by Autisticwonder

Scrappin' Challenge 3 ~ Hosted by Autisticwonder

Autisticwonder, bless her soul....wanted to give you a challnge this week...I wasn't going to argue with her...lol...and it will give me some time to plan some more challenges for you as well...She is so so sweet... Put your hands together for our creative lady...<wink> I know she will come up with something to ROCK this place down...lol...Take it away Donna!!!!!!

• Kimmyann
    replied
    O Fonzzy that is too cute!!! Thanks Donna, for offering to make me another, but I haven't figured out what I want yet

Now Fonzy, how I put it in my signature was like this:
    I right clicked on the blinkie Donna posted - Saved Picture As to my computer - Up loaded to Photobucket my account.
    (If you click the blinkie it will take you to Donna's photo bucket page, where you can get the IMG link also)

Next I went to setting in SBM (next to your name at top) next click on Edit Signature - I clicked in my signature where I wanted it (after everything else) and I just pasted the link.

I hope it works for you!!!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied

This link is same as I gave her...so she can pick it up here and follow your incredible directions!
    I need to make a Fall blinkie for myself! I have a winter I really like! So KimmyAnn..send me your
    work up..tell me how you want it to "blinkie" transition frames..etc..and I'll have at it! Now..housework
    has to get done and for breaks I come up with another SHAPE! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Upload the blinkie to Photo bucket, Click the IMG link and it will copy, next go to your settings, click on edit signature on left side, and then insert the IMG link in signature box, by clicking on the little picture box, just like posting a LO.

You can preview your signature by clicking preview button at the bottom, if everything is good, click save.....

Hope this Helps Fonzzy Sue

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    You are too kind KimmyAnn! Took 3 hours to make her blinkie!! LOL 82 frames to make up! Could not remember some very basic steps to follow! Now she needs help figuring out how to put it in her signature..I'm assuming same as the buttons get loaded..the instructions I gave her did not work..she has the url link! Can you tell her?

THanks much!

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Your the Best Donna!!! I was trying to learn But your the champ!! I am sure it will Rock!!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    OK..it's done! Not the best job..but it's finished using your template..I'm sorry to have forgotten how to do these..but working yours helped me remember some of it! Go to your inbox for the link!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Fonzy girl..

It has been several years since I have done any blinkies..so you are dusting me off with this challenge to make you one!!

I will do my best for you using your goodies!!!

Will email you the results by the end of the week..10-26-13

Maybe we need another Blinkie challenge! I'll simplify it better!!

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    You did good Fonzzy Sue!! If I can figure it out I will contact you and try to do it for you

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied
    It looks to hard for me a great challenge though fonzzy

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Fonzzy, I am sorry if I confused you. This was a challenge we did in 09.

I have been searching for it for the template. If I knew how to create your blinkie for you I would. I am trying to learn, that is why I was looking for Donna's challenge to get the template. If I can figure it out I will let you know

Again, I am sorry.

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied
    I don't know how to make this little sorry Im'e not sure if I did this right fonzzy

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    I Found it Donna!!! Yeah!!!!

Leave a comment:

• twpclerk
    replied
    Oh thank you Donna and SBMax!! I have been wanting to get this but had to put it off for monetary reasons!! Yeah! I'm so happy, Thank you Donna for the challenge, and thank you all for the congrats!! I love Scrapbook Max! Yeah!

Leave a comment:

• MarthaT
    replied
    Congrats Susie!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X